Titanfall 2

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck man. Titanfall is one of my favorite games of the past 5 years. I sank so much time into those games. TF2 is legitimately one of the most underrated FPS' of the past decade. I guess all I can hope for is a swan song on TF3 and that their new Star Wars game ends up great. If we get two more great games out of them before they're taken to the EA-graveyard, can at least say they had the typical run. Must be hard out there being a developer. How is it that all these devs are eventually assimilated to the borg collective known as EA? Not a business guy but you gotta think Vince (Zampella) knows all the shit Bioware, Viceral and the numerous other companies went through. Fuck man. Disappointing.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Because they're cashing out. An EA acquisition is like going public or having your start up bought out by FB/MS/etc. Hoors and cocaine time, fuck the employees.

• 1Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
RIP Respawn. Maybe the core team will form another company in a few years after EA kills Respawn. Make another decent game, then get bought out again and repeat the process.

• 1Like

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
With Loot Boxes, 4 DLC packs that were cut from the full game, season passes, and constant rejection to the public they aren't using predator models to nickle and dime everyone till the studio goes belly up.....yeah I'm looking forward to it too. Hoping TF3 finishes the story of TF2 before it all goes to shit.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
EA Origin had Titanfall 2 for $9.99 over Black Friday. The single player campaign was nothing short of AMAZING. Easy 10/10 and it has me a bit depressed how under-appreciated this game was.

Best $9.99 I ever gave EA.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
EA Origin had Titanfall 2 for $9.99 over Black Friday. The single player campaign was nothing short of AMAZING. Easy 10/10 and it has me a bit depressed how under-appreciated this game was.

Well fuck, forgot about that price.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Finally picked this up at $9.99 after hearing how underrated this game is. Holy shit, it's been phenomenal so far. Just passed the Ark mission, and sadly won't be able to finish it until this weekend. Fantastic game so far. Love the movement, and it's just simply lots of fun.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Yeah I got it for 8 bucks and I've been playing on PS4, I wanted to try some PVP but it was like 12 mins until a match could be found.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

Oh hell yes if you can get it for under 10 bucks the single player campaign alone is worth more than that it is not super long but it is fun as hell and really well done. Although the section near the end doing jumping puzzles between two different time lines hurt my brain a bit. The mulitplayer is really enjoyable too and if you like more PVE than PVP they have a whole new multiplayer coop mode just for that. Which is also fun because you get to spend a lot of time in your titans on that mode.

spronk

FPS noob
double XP in multiplayer at the moment as well, just join like 15 clans (networks) each a different "happy hour hour" and you get massive points in a game during happy hour. I generally play a few games a week, I switch my network to whatever has the current happy hour, play a game, and get like 2-3 levels during 2xp days. I'm almost gen 10 after a year lol

play on PC, queues are still pretty good

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Fantastic campaign. I'm all for some more Titanfall. It's one of the more enjoyable games I have played recently. Hands down preferred the campaign over other recent shooters such as TNO (still need to play Doom).

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I kept seeing people say the campaign for this was great and finally got around to playing it. It is really good. Just the right length with great gameplay and a simple but interesting story and characters.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just replayed the campaign. Still great. Also this vid wow:

• 1Like

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nicely done post mortem on Titanfall. Channel well worth the sub.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Glad I'm not the only one that still thinks this series is dope.

1695253820444.png