Titanfall

Column_sl

shitlord
The Xbone's shitty, black-crushing, over-sharpening upscaler will output it at 1080p.
why-so-salty-thumb.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
EA accidentally trolled its own employees yesterday by promising access to the beta starting Feb 12. Still no download code
smile.png
Are you sure cause there was a shitload of beta testers on Xbox one today, and the mass of keys to everyone else don't go out till Friday.

Column_sl

shitlord
Probly, but it sounds like they are just going to throw a beta key to everyone who signed up.

Games is almost out, they really just need to stress test at this point.

Forbin_sl

shitlord
Burn cards sound like a gamer-rape money-grab. want juggernaut? stopping power? marathon? buy a pack of our digital trading cards and pray you get the one you want!...and if you die? so sorry, you lose all the perk-cards you had equipped. gotta buy more packs and pray some more! I'll Pass on the ass rape, thanks EA.
The developers have said there arnt any micro-transactions in the game, the only thing they plan to sell is additional maps, the only way you can earn burn cards is by playing.

spronk

FPS noob
man I hope at regular 1080 and 1440p textures are better, because most of the textures in those widescreens look like utter shit

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Not a fan of some of the screenshots, but I've been glued to some of the twitch.tv channels tonight. I'm not usually PVP or competitive gamer by any means, but there's just something about this game that makes me want to play it.

Column_sl

shitlord
Considering I have the best display on the market and the game is locked at 60 fps, it wont matter now will it chump.

If you knew anything that is what you should be complaining about.
Maybe you should upgrade to 2014 and get off your shit ass 60hz display.

Only a faggot would complain about super high rez textures in a FPS.