Titanfall

Column_sl

shitlord
Yes, that's totally why I called out your disturbing, repeated rape of the English language!

You also don't need to say "This looks pretty cool" in 50 different posts about a single game.
haha look how mad hes getting. It's allright Sean you can fanboy Infamous when it comes out =P

And in Rerolled fashion Sean's live in boyfriend Daezuel will show up to defend his honor.

QhW3Cuy.gif

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It looks great for what they set out to do. I just can't see myself playing a CoD with mechs and wall jumps. Seems like such wasted potential.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
It looks great for what they set out to do. I just can't see myself playing a CoD with mechs and wall jumps. Seems like such wasted potential.
Wasted potentiel? Like every CoD made since MW2 imo. Well BO1 was fine but everything else turned into severe buyers remorse within a week.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wasted potentiel? Like every CoD made since MW2 imo. Well BO1 was fine but everything else turned into severe buyers remorse within a week.
CoD has always been what it is though, never changed from the very first one.

This could of gone big maps, more mechs, more players etc It would of been awesome.

My niece is going to gobble this up though, she loves CoD and Halo. I Let her try BF once(think it was BC2) and she hated it.

Can only hope The Division comes through in 2015.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The thing is they are trying to out COD COD with some Halo thrown in. Not going to happen.
Eh nothing will out CoD COD but it will more than likely surpass BF4 sales on PC and XB1. Titanfall has a ton of hype behind it, much more than Ghost did. Currently CoD just sells by name so regardless of what changes are made to the series its always guaranteed millions of sales. However everyone knows the early CoDs were by far the best and considering the team behind TF is that from the early CoD it will sell very dam well.

spronk

FPS noob
eh i dunno BF4 and CoD: Doggie has burned a lot of gamers I think, and since Titanfall is from EA everyones a little more hesitant. I hope they do let everyone into the beta this weekend (fuck its a wildstar beta weekend too!), playing around a bit will make up my mind for me on if/when I buy it.

the other thing is that on PC at least, games are now discounting 50% in just a few weeks, and with the launch shitstorm every multiplayer game seems to be going through now its not a bad idea just to wait a bit

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Uh, the most recent videos look fucking incredible.
Everything they have released in regards to Titanfall looks incredible. I have a feeling the leaked gameplay footage is of some people who aren't used to playing high-speed FPS games. They play the game in a very COD/BF way, not exploiting verticality or agility at all. Wait until some Quake/Tribes vets get their hands on this.

If I'm right, the COD kids are gonna have to learn some new tactics to succeed at all. If I'm wrong, I probably won't even give this game a second look. I have no interest in cover & spray bullshit.

Column_sl

shitlord
I don't think there is a NDA anymore.

They streamed it all tonight, and they plan to stream it for 12 hours tomorrow.

I think adding the CCG element is brilliant, people eat that shit up. The fact that they are adding a post game where you can collect cards is another good move by them.
I wasn't really that impressed with this game till I saw it played today.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I wanted to shit on this game after the 6v6 announcement but based on the twitch streams I'm watching... holy shit.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Burn cards sound like a gamer-rape money-grab. want juggernaut? stopping power? marathon? buy a pack of our digital trading cards and pray you get the one you want!...and if you die? so sorry, you lose all the perk-cards you had equipped. gotta buy more packs and pray some more! I'll Pass on the ass rape, thanks EA.