TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Karloff_sl

shitlord
You absolutely can. Don't confuse the impossibility with the fact that Hollywood lacks the ability or talent to do it.

The movie industry has gone to TOTAL, UTTER SHIT in the last decade, and it's not even debatable.
Blah blah, there are other movies out there then summer popcorn flicks.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's a second round of Star Wars coming too, first they simply froze you in carbonite, but now that you've escaped with your life they will hunt you down and disintegrate you.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Go-Bots will be the next franchise that gets ruined.
You shut your dirty whore mouth!

frown.png

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Who gives a shit about Go-Bots. Go-Bots was just for the child equivalent of a hipster. "Oh, you like transformers? Pshh, Go-Bots are way better! I mean the animation isn't as good and there are like 10 episodes, but man the story is so much cooler!"

Also that last part was a dirty filthy lie.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Its sad that basically all action IPs these days are comic books or something that Hasbro cooked up in the 80s to sell action figures.

The next bastion will probably be cereal mascots as Hollywood attempts to cash in on our fond memories of Tony The Tiger, Count Chocula, Lucky Charms Leprechaun, Cocoa Puffs Parrot, Trix Rabbit and the Froot Loops Toucan.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Its sad that basically all action IPs these days are comic books or something that Hasbro cooked up in the 80s to sell action figures.

The next bastion will probably be cereal mascots as Hollywood attempts to cash in on our fond memories of Tony The Tiger, Count Chocula, Lucky Charms Leprechaun, Cocoa Puffs Parrot, Trix Rabbit and the Froot Loops Toucan.
That would be Toucan Sam.. and Blizzard is already working on it :
I give you the Blue Axebeak Hatchling from the Warlords of Draenor expansion... (upper right)
wod_toucan-colors.v8698.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Robotech Macross starring Shia LeDouche as Rick Hunter and Miley Cyrus as Minmei would have me blow my fucking brains out.