TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Devlin

Golden Squire
People saying they paid to see this movie and it sucked.

It's pretty much the same as saying "I ate some dogshit and it tasted awful, just like shit".

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Dude said Aliens Vs. Predators could've been one of the best movies in cinema history. No he is not.
Oh it absolutely could've been one of the greatest in action/scifi cinema history, and it's not even close. I mean, no offense, but if you can't imagine in your head the level of potential this movie had, best case you have zero imagination, worst case you're completely fucking retarded.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Finally watching this. Even with my expectations extremely low it's still pretty bad.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Eh I actually like the turtles when on screen, everything else was hard to sit through

Siliconemelons

Man I still love talking to people who thought the Dam level was the hard part of TMNT.
Playing this as a kid with my brother the Dam always caused issues because of the time etc... but the following stage was more difficult...and then the end... the end was almost as insane as Zelda 2 end stage

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
watching the video made me realize how horrible my TMNT skills were, holy shit i didn't know Don's bo staff could also hit from the back.