TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I don't have hope for this movie because it's being directed by the same guy who directed bullshit like Battle Los Angeles, Wrath of the Titans and Darkness Falls.

Column_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_58429.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
trivia that uncle phil was the voice of shredder is more exciting than a michael bay, any shit movie.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Why are reboots always made by shitty fucking directors like McG or this scrub? I'm not suggesting Aronofsky should helm this turtle movie, but get someone reputable.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why are reboots always made by shitty fucking directors like McG or this scrub? I'm not suggesting Aronofsky should helm this turtle movie, but get someone reputable.
Maybe nobody reputable wanted to direct a teenage mutant ninja turtle movie.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Their faces are a byproduct of the real actor CGI shit. That always happens. Look at Avatar.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Not all reboots, Tron was fucking awesome imo. Way better then the original imo.
Um, no. The original was amazing. Way ahead of its time. The reboot, while ok, did not have the same soul and was trying to hard to visually impress.

Column_sl

shitlord
The first Tron is boring as shit, go watch that film now. Both stories were equally retarded.

New Tron> Old tron any day of the week. Embedding not allowed just click the youtube button for the video

This

vs

This

And

This

vs

This

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
The new Tron was certainly visually impressive. But the plot was meh, and the male lead was fucking awful IMO. The soundtrack was of course amazing.

Column_sl

shitlord
I think both of there plots were retarded, like I said go watch it now.

So if you have to go on pure visuals, and soundtrack. New tron destroys old tron.

Its like a 90 min daft punk video, and Rinzler was way cooler then Tron ever was.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I wasn't really agreeing or disagreeing with the comparison between the two movies. Truth be told, I haven't seen Tron since I was probably 4 or 5 years old, I don't really remember it at all. I thought the new one was a 5 or 6 out of 10, all things considered. It was entertaining enough while you watched it, but when you were done it kind of left you feeling unsatisfied. Really, my biggest issue with it is how they make a big deal out of what a genius programmer The Dude is, but don't talk about how he's also apparently a biomechanical genius who managed to invent a device that can convert actual living humans in to code, and vice versa. I mean, that's kind of a big deal, you know? And the whole plot centered around it, as supposedly the bad guy was going to invade the real world with it. That was just flat out stupid to not even spend a second on explaining that.