Today is my birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Ay, thats alright. I never understood the "Trex killed FoH-forum crowd". She had fuck all to do with it, except being her charming self.

• 2Jew
Reactions: 1 users

trex

Queen Bee
I know youre into pony shit, but stop white knighting the donkey. She did have nothing to do with FoH, but she is an annoying, unfunny, insufferable cunt.

i think youve rated every single one of my posts zeezyschmeezy. in fact you are a very common breed of nerd baby. follow me around like a puppy dog, piggy back on half my jokes and then randomly have some autism fit and make a post about how you dont think im funny

just sayin

• 3Rustled
  • 1Haram
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 7 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
i think youve rated every single one of my posts zeezyschmeezy. in fact you are a very common breed of nerd baby. follow me around like a puppy dog, piggy back on half my jokes and then randomly have some autism fit and make a post about how you dont think im funny

just sayin
99% of your posts are unfunny, but fat people shaming is fun with anyone :)

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
4aJn42u.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Bullshit
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Vinen

God is dead
I always forget there is someone with a worse personality then Tyen.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Haram
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
looks yummy! thanks

Camerous posted HB on my FB wall. Two possible scenarios. He A. Has an alt and is a member of this community. B. Lurks. C. Is just a nice guy being a nice guy.

Discuss.
DD's) He faps to your preggo pics.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Jew

trex

Queen Bee
Happy B-day!
I'd fuck you.

Thanks dude. Look at all these nerds thinking my knees are too sharp.

A beat up Mercedes with nowhere to park.

Bingo.

Actually leaving the kids with a babysitter for the first time ever. Will probably need 30 drinks to ease that anxiety. Going to Benihana to catch shrimp, if you know what I mean...

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Hosix

All labs matter!
Thanks dude. Look at all these nerds thinking my knees are too sharp.

Bingo.

Actually leaving the kids with a babysitter for the first time ever. Will probably need 30 drinks to ease that anxiety. Going to Benihana to catch shrimp, if you know what I mean...

Leaving the kids in the closet?

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.