Molten Core Raider
man i was wondering why i had the shits today, i never get the shits

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Isn't that like five months of your combined salary?

• 5Ice Burn
  • 2Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Birthday_candles.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthday said:
A birthday is an occasion when a person or institution celebrates the anniversary of their birth. Birthdays are celebrated in numerous cultures, often with a gift, party, or rite of passage.
trex trex

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Raise your hand if you're going to Benihana tonight

Are you taking the kids or you going to lock them in the closet until you get back?

Babysitters are a white suburban thing, don't buy into the hype

• 4Worf
  • 2Ice Burn
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 6 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They're in downtown Portland, probably just got a couple bums off the corner to do it for some junk.

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 3 users

trex

Queen Bee
Are you taking the kids or you going to lock them in the closet until you get back?

Babysitters are a white suburban thing, don't buy into the hype

I remember my days of suburbiahood when I was a young las. Our neighbors would let me watch their newborns at the ripe age of 12. Hell to the no.

Kids are staying home. My mom is the only one that's ever watched them, tonight my stepmom is watching them for the first time. She doesn't see the kids much so I'm hella nervous. She has four of her own so things should be okay. She said she'd like to be home by midnight. That'll be no problem as we'll be home by 8. Ha. Nice of her to offer though.

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
looks yummy! thanks

Camerous posted HB on my FB wall. Two possible scenarios. He A. Has an alt and is a member of this community. B. Lurks. C. Is just a nice guy being a nice guy.

Discuss.

I hope he posts or lurks.

NEVER ADMIT YOU WERE CAMEROUS. THAT NAME IS DEAD. FRESH START. IF YOU TRADE ON THAT OLD NAME, THE THREAD WILL DEVOLVE INTO DICKPICS. AND NOT THE GOOD KIND.

StudMuffin2.jpg

• 1Jew
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.