Tom Clancy's The Division

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Some fun chaos this morning after the patch. Bullet King was still around and you didn't lose anything for dying in the DZ. Was madness in the DZ--people were actually PvP'ing! Down for a hotfix now though; I wonder what they'll break this time.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I for one am tired of this chasing fucking crates on a 2hr respawn bullshit.
Last night we circled the DZ just killing mobs and leaving all of our loot just splayed across the map. You level so much faster when not dicking around with extracts. Spent 4 hours doing this and only two High-end pieces dropped (a Midas and performance mod) with 180% Scavenging (and the 25% item/coin drop rate armor talent). If you want loot, go farm Lexington Event Center or Lincoln Tunnel on Challenging. Guaranteed yellow piece of armor (no guns) every 20-25 minutes with a decent group, and decent Phoenix credit farm. I'm looking forward to Challenge modes dropping more consistent high-end, and the DZ giving better rewards as well.

Well did lexington and last boss dropped more then 2 pieces of loot , and pink gun skins. Not a bad change but they need to add little mini bosses that drop gear , like you can easily add 2 in Lexington. One in Basement and one on the roof that comes out the elevator at the end and make one drop armor mods and the other weapon mods would help out in the tools/electronics department for mats. My High End Vendor at base had a fucking great M1A with Balanced/Accuracy talent and 154% headshot dmg and base dmg of 43k.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What kind of gear do I need to run challenging missions? I think I'm at like 118k dps, 48k health and 15k electronics.

spronk

FPS noob
glad I skipped the PC version, hacking is going to get worse and worse. I guess one cheat allows you to teleport and clear entire PVE camps in a few seconds. Tons of videos on youtube of guys killing other players with a single bullet from an SMG. Another cheat that lets you kill players in the DZ without going rogue.
Division Hackers on PC need be dealt with. : thedivision

also LOL at this RPing

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea they're gonna end up with APB 3.0 if they don't get the hacking shit under control. I haven't played since the patch so I can't comment on the DZ shit yet.

I'm at almost 90 hours so far though and I dropped $80 on it, so I think I've gotten my moneys worth even if I quit now. The 1st beta had me thinking, but the 2nd beta sold me...then we hit live and the game has been nowhere near as fun as the beta PvP-wise. PvE I've had fun, because I don't lose a motherfucking level when I die.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Had a dz level 55 in dz1 snipe me and a friend and one other with 1 shot each out in the open, and then again while my friend and I were standing behind full cover between us, we were running around 60k hp, at least he didn't try to get our loot drops. Read that link earlier too about cheaters clearing out dz6 easily, guess it was bound to happen since ubisoft can't even fix the cheating for rainbow six on pc either, so they really had no anti cheat checks in place like they said they did after the cheatfest the last beta had turned into. Hopefully incursions are interesting cause running daily missions is kinda boring not much else to do in game.

Variise

N00b
Yeah the cheating is keeping me out of DZ.

On another note a ton of people are reporting high or maxed CPU usage after the patch. I still got 22min until I'm patched... anyone else run into this issue?

sebur

Bronze Squire
Just loaded it up, I don't go higher than 40ish max I have seen it jump is to 60% so far. Granted I have a 4790k that is running at 4.28 so take it as you will.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
OEezucg.jpg

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Jesus. Wasn't the whole point of standby mode for consoles that they would patch while you were away? Came home to a 3 gig patch that is gonna take ages to download at the current rate

Malkav

French Madman
Jesus. Wasn't the whole point of standby mode for consoles that they would patch while you were away? Came home to a 3 gig patch that is gonna take ages to download at the current rate
Somehow, my PS4 never patched anything or updated while in standby since I have it, even though everything is set up for it.

At least the XBox One does that right.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I never seem to get patches but if I buy a game via the store from work its always gets downloaded by the time I get home. Something about patches.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Patch has definitely made the DZ a lot more volatile. Death penalties while rogue seem to be a fixed amount of XP now based on your level, so no more 100k+ losses. Lots more extraction ambushes happening, and groups seem to just try and mow down solo players on sight for the most part now.

Great times to be had if your gear is already decent, as it really feels like a lot of people running in groups in like DZ3-4 aren't really kitted out yet and are totally manageable as a solo if you're already geared a bit.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Had alot more fun in the DZ than before. Now that the penalty isnt as high theres alot more gutsy people running around to be mowed down. Not only that you can go rogue more often because you dont fear what happens when you die, i mean sure you lose purples and some experience but its not a whole level or 2 like it was before. It may suck a bit more for solo players but if youre still rolling 3-4 deep its just more overall fun.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Was jealous for a second, but then realized that you had to buy a video card with it, in order to get that price. You can't just buy the game.
I didn't buy a video card. They fucked up and anyone could just buy the game for a .01.