Tom Clancy's The Division

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Who's playing on PC again? Need to get a good DZ group going, with these recent changes rolling solo in DZ 3 and above is just asking to get your shit taken.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Add me on uPlay @ Obsequey if you wanna do some DZ shenanigans. I either slum in like DZ3-4 and fight groups of players there, or solo up around the 5-6 border. My gear is pretty close to "done" so I've mostly been holding me own against groups of mediocre geared dudes, but that ain't gonna last long with the new droprates I don't think.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Ok fuck that sport store in the DZ, on top of the parking garage fighting 2 rogues and have NPCs from that store shooting me all the away across through that glass....and I can't shot them back through the glass

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
DZ is a madhouse now and it's amazing. I lost a ton of loot last night but I don't care because the rogue firefights my buddy and I got into were hilarious. Remember how the Grinch's heart grew three sizes? Well that's what's happened in the DZ, except instead of the Grinch's heart, it's players' balls.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Both of ya'll can add me if want, Ssebur (yes 2 S's) is my Uplay name. I am fairly geared 120k dps 55k health or so (just sacked a little health for DPS).

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Credit to them they actually adressed the problems before shit got out of hand. I have been having fun surprisingly Im just so fucked with gear because I never exploited.

I still dont know if Im going to continue to play but I figured id give it a try after patch and it is better Im just so far behind.

Crone

Credit to them they actually adressed the problems before shit got out of hand. I have been having fun surprisingly Im just so fucked with gear because I never exploited.

I still dont know if Im going to continue to play but I figured id give it a try after patch and it is better Im just so far behind.
What's the biggest change that brought you back?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I just went and added everyone that posted their uPlay over the last 6 pages. My uPlay is Brando01, add me if I missed you for some DZ fun.

spronk

FPS noob
lol

CeL9UpPVAAAr8jH.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard

I never exploited. 175k design 55k hp SMG and 175k sniper. All people had to do was do challenge pugs.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I'm not even sure I'd call bullet king farming "exploiting". It was really only useful as a fresh 30 to get kitted in purples to do challenge missions. Past that just grinding the tunnel mission was way, way faster for phoenix credits/high end drops.

My vector is at like 130k sheet dps right now with 60k hp and so far I mostly maul people in the DZ. Maybe people just aren't using the right talents or something, but they all seem to drop instantly under fire while I'm actually fairly durable between medpacks+40% talent, the low health resetting skill cooldowns for more first aid, and the damage reduction after healing stuff. Most people run their mag empty trying to down me then die while reloading.

Jozu

What's the biggest change that brought you back?
The DZ changes. People are actually having battles and fighting and causing fun shit to happen. Like Ronne said some people are just mauling but so what, and Xevy said he didnt explot so credit to him and all the other people who are lighting it up in DZ. This is how the game should of been released. And they tried to fix a lot of the cheap named NPC abuse so im pretty happy

Xevy

Log Wizard
3rd hacker of the game. Ashan0756 or some shit. Speed hacks, damage hacks, cooldown hacks. He can use all ultimates somehow. Died to him twice and actually killed him at least 3 times, but there's no way of running your timer out when they can run back to you every 20 seconds.

Variise

N00b
My uPlay name is Sausage_Carius. I'm on PC if you want to add me.

My gear is shit atm cause I haven't been exploiting. Even with all purples the best I can manage is 80k dps and about 45k hp. Nobody will take you to do challenging runs unless you have about 120k dps and 50k hp at a bare minimum. So I have been just running hard mode for money/gear (got 1 good purple this whole time just tonight) and buying all my gear from the safe houses. I'm one night away from being able to afford my first pattern.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
We were talking last night: are people running groups without everyone taking First Aid? It seems that while youcanhave a group that is diverse in their skill selection that it is still generally preferable to have everyone running First Aid with either turret or heal-box slotted second. I rarely see someone using the ball mine or the missile detonator, but not once have I seen anyone with a security skill.