Tom Clancy's The Division

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
Gonna give this a try tonight with some buddies.. semi enjoyed the first division but the cheating/hacks/broken gear killed it for me and I stopped playing pretty early on. Maybe they fixed everything with this version unlike destiny 2 not correcting anything learned from destiny 1 lol.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So... this game is just kind of boring to me. There's nothing exciting about it. Anthem at least had flying, and it was fresh. This is nothing new, and just playing Division 1 over again. Even if they made improvements, I still want a new game, right?

Friendly NPCs out doing things. I can't seem to figure out how to interact with them, other than killing Hyiennas that might be around?

Everything is so easy. Who cares if I get that upgrade, I could do the whole game at this point with my start gun and it wouldn't matter. That makes for boring loot and upgrades, because who cares.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dunno, I'm not seeing any options for it.
Click the triple line stack (hamburger) in the top left of the Uplay app, then click settings, and in general it'll be a check box.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
First mission was pretty cool. We had a guy go down and then went to revive him and the npc executed him. Couldn't stop laughing. He was crawling toward us and the npc unloaded his clip in him.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Love the gameplay and the difficulty so far.

That being said, how could they fuck up the UI even more than the first game? Double clicking on PC in the UI? Like 5 different buttons being used to navigate the UI as well. Did they hire the Anthem UI guy? Seriously that shit is awful.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user