Tom Clancy's The Division

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has anyone who recieved a friend invite in the past 7hrs or so got the invite in the email? I'm beginning to think they've disabled invites to keep the server pop down, since I've yet to get anything in my email.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I got no email, I had to go to the beta page then refresh the page for it to pop up in the launcher.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Well I went from on the fence, to day 1 purchase. I had much more fun in this than I did in Anthem beta. I don't like the non-winter setting, but the trailers all made it seem like it was in jungles and swamps and wide open fields. There is a ton of urban street areas, very reminiscant of The Division 1. In fact it feels like The Division 1, only in summer, but a lot of issues fixed, and better inventory etc. Going based off The Division 1, even if the end game sucks, it's still a solid $60 worth of entertainment. If you liked The Division 1, you will probably like this. Now they just need to cameo Trump in the Whitehouse!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got no email, I had to go to the beta page then refresh the page for it to pop up in the launcher.
Cool, just checked the UPlay app and I can download the game, hopefully that means I can play in a few hours. =)

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Go Now they just need to cameo Trump in the Whitehouse!
Well, if a remember correctly, go to the president's desk and there a recording about border security. Pretty much a conversation between the president and Mexico where the Mexican president was complaining about all the refugees entering his country from the USA.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Sigh if i werent so against installing another fucking gaming app id give this a try, but bnet, steam, and origin are my limit, Oh well.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sigh if i werent so against installing another fucking gaming app id give this a try, but bnet, steam, and origin are my limit, Oh well.
You've already crossed over to the dark side with that many apps, so what's one more? Get in here!

Argarth

On the verandah
8 is the sweet spot! WinStore / Xbox / Steam / Origin / Epic / UPlay / Galaxy / Bnet

I mean, you got 40 odds apps you didn't ask for the minute you install Windows 10, many of which load in the background without your permission.

Feel the love. The more the merrier!

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Haven't been following this game at all, but I sank enough hours into the first one to have gotten my moneys worth. Is there anything new with the PVP in this one or is it the same Dark Zone stuff?

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Haven't been following this game at all, but I sank enough hours into the first one to have gotten my moneys worth. Is there anything new with the PVP in this one or is it the same Dark Zone stuff?
Normalized gear. Still a factor, but minimized. Wanna say they added modes, not sure what. Need to look again myself.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So 42Gb was a massive fucking download for the 2 or so hours it took me to do the content of this beta. Granted, I didn't do the "endgame" shit, because that seems like it'd spoil the experience.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I've enjoyed the Beta, even if I didn't get the game for free I probably would have bought it.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've enjoyed the Beta, even if I didn't get the game for free I probably would have bought it.
Yeah, the beta was fine. I'm just annoyed at the size of the download.

Like Apex Legends was 12Gb for a full game. Why the fuck was this over 3 times as big?

If it's the full game, why did I have to download it all when only like 1/50th of the content was available?