Tom Clancy's The Division

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The bet is back on!!!!!

I say today by 5:00pm EST it is in your hands
Quit baiting me you little twisted son of a bitch. Also for the hooked on phonics pet moderator...

I haven't purchased this yet and wasgoing to do so over lunch, still on the fence when I see this
5pm EST? Do you think I live in Guam?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
This is why I don't bother with playing games at release times.

I'm picking this up after work tonight, I don't expect it to even be 100% playable tonight.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If we're going to get down into it, I took it to mean that you were going to buy it on lunch but now you aren't so sure.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
If we're going to get down into it, I took it to mean that you were going to buy it on lunch but now you aren't so sure.
(Pretend when you read this, it is being narrated by Mister Rogers.)

"This means before I leave to Best Buy over the lunch hour, it would be good to know about mission variety. If I hear it is Destiny V 2.0 with mission structure and variety, I'll hang a left and go to Jimmy Johns. If I hear there is more variety than Destiny with regards to mission types (Go here, shoot those... guard these... repeat over and over again) I'll hang a right, go to Best Buy, pick up the game for $30 bucks with Gamer's Club and a reward cert (Tomorrow Noodlemod, just for you, we are going to learn how paper is made so you can see what I print my reward certificate on!) and buy a burrito.

Let's head back into the land of Make Believe and ask if anyone can comment yet on mission variety... Mr. Droigan perchance?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh you're no fun anymore

I'll save you and everyone else the trouble. Game will be worse than Destiny - there's my prediction.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Oh you're no fun anymore

I'll save you and everyone else the trouble. Game will be worse than Destiny - there's my prediction.
You need to read into the baits more. I will train you one of these days. You have promise. My son.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Anyone play into any of the other areas yet? I haven't purchased this yet and was going to do so over lunch, still on the fence when I see this:

If this turns out to be more Destiny mission defend waves of enemies shit over and over, it won't even be fun to level up to get the DZ's to grief. Can someone a little deeper in the game (With me realizing it's still fairly early in release... I am sure someone here pulled an all nighter) comment on mission variety?
Those are side missions that you can repeat over time for moderate xp and currency but it's very minimal compared to the real story missions.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Those are side missions that you can repeat over time for moderate xp and currency but it's very minimal compared to the real story missions.
Ok. Been bantering a bit on SA as well and there were some descriptions. As long as it isn't constantly the same and there is some good stuff in there, I'll give it a shot. Only 32 bucks. Also, reward cert expires April 9th. DS3 doesn't come out until the 12th and Uncharted 4 was delayed, so I need to use this thing before then and there isn't anything else really interesting out there.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
FYI - if you're an amazon prime member this "only" 47.99 right now. Bought it for that a few minutes ago

Janx

<Silver Donator>
On the upside there is way more stuff to do than what was shown in the beta. Somewhat repetitive but at least the city doesn't feel as empty. I think I was ~ 25% though the main story at 5ish hours in so even if there's no endgame I'll get my moneys worth.

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
I played destiny for a long while and the variety in the side missions in division so far seems way beyond what existed for destiny. Also - you can have more than one of them at a time instead of hopping between patrol beacons one at a time.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Utnayan if you buy this you lose your bitching privileges from the next 5 big game releases. You can't buy this now and be a part of the problem, again, and then AND THEN go and bitch about it, Utnayan style, shortly thereafter.

You can do one but not both. Take your pick. Choose wisely.

spronk

FPS noob
Utnayan if you buy this you lose your bitching privileges from the next 5 big game releases. You can't buy this now and be a part of the problem, again, and then AND THEN go and bitch about it, Utnayan style, shortly thereafter.

i'd be more worried about a game ut likes at this point. he's the george costanza of games

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

I always said I was on the fence. It was regarding mission types/content style over shooting mechanics and what I thought wasn't a great UI. I commended the matchmaking features, the atmosphere, graphics, and real world weather day/night cycles along with the skill up's and attribute system. My main concern has always been the content and if it was going to be rinse and repeat with the same mission type. I never said I wasn't buying it. Also, $35 with tax out the door for the PS4 version. I have said that numerous times in this thread. Read the damn posts before cocking off.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
HANK: *to Walt* What? You want me to beg? You're the smartest guy I ever met and you're too stupid to see...he made up his mind ten minutes ago. *to Jack* Do what you're gonna do-

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
i'd be more worried about a game ut likes at this point. he's the george costanza of games
Uncharted 4 will be more of the same, but worth a play through as it is going to tie up the series. Looking forward to Dark Souls 3, and most definitely Quantum Break.

You worried about those pal?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
HANK: *to Walt* What? You want me to beg? You're the smartest guy I ever met and you're too stupid to see...he made up his mind ten minutes ago. *to Jack* Do what you're gonna do-
You should talk more about the game and quit trolling.