Tom Clancy's The Division

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
We'll see how that translates into the playable game. I leveled up a 2nd character to PvP on and kept running into hackers when rogue. Guys getting one shot straight-to-dead screen with the Caduceus from nearly outside viewable distance.

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
Shocked when I hear people bashing this game. It is the most fun I've had in a game in 5 or 6 years. I think the level design is absurdly great (Russian Consulate and MSG are epic) and the pve combat is non-trivial on challenging and requires real thinking and skill to accomplish. Dark Zone is a rush when you get a great item and are nervous as hell about being able to extract it. Are there some small problems? Sure I guess, but no more than any online game I can ever remember, in fact server stability has been impressive as hell given how many people are playing.

If you are on PC - friend me. I'm mikey_mcpickle on UPlay.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've probably only farmed maybe 300 PC from Bullet King, but now I know he's going away tomorrow, I feel like I'd better grind that shit out all night!

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Do those require DZ50 to get? I've gotten most of the items I want from the DZ vendor at BoO, but I haven't spent much time in the DZ (I think I'm DZ16).
Yes, the 31 gloves, chest and holster patterns plus things like Tenebrae and the Navy MP5 all require R50 and are found in the DZ06 safehouse.

Lost a full level of experience (53-52) farming DivTech today, went rogue once after a dude stole my mates loot after he died on a boss fight, only to find out he'd only had some shitty purples after chasing the little prick down only to run into a bunch of other players, later I got gunned down after extraction by a rank 8 faggot just raping people for lulz.

It's also ridiculously easy to flag someone else rogue by stepping in front of their line of fire, then gunning them down while they are rogue. I'm fine with rogues killing me, not so fine with people intentionally flagging ME rogue then killing me. So, if anyone starts that shit, I just rogue and kill them. There should just be a flag up system like how ArcheAge handles it.

I haven't been able to work out how to make my character any tougher, seems like I'm made of tissue paper regardless of how much armour, elite damage reduction or hit points I have.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
there is definitely a matchmaking glitch that allows 8 people to be in any 4 man instance. I don't know exactly how to reproduce it, but I matchmade for todays CM, got into a group but was kicked from it while in the loading screen. When I finally loaded up there were 4 people (white) in the same instance as me at the beginning. We ran through for a bit, then I turned my group from friends only to open and the matchmaker invited 3 more people so we had 8 people in the Lincoln Tunnel CM and zerged through it quickly.

At the end the leader of the first group restarted the CM and all 8 of us teleported back to a fresh new instance and could run it again - I don't need any more pC thanks to BK farming so I gave someone else leader and left.

So yeah, something about matchmaking, kicking a person during loading screen, and maybe starting the instance/encounter before you kick allows up to 2 teams (maybe more?) for CMs...[/img]
Heres how it is done (currently unknown how to do it privately).

Have at least 2 players in a group we will call the "Host Group". Then have the Leader begin matchmaking, immediately bring up the group management screen and wait for the matchmade players to accept your invites and Kick them from the group as soon as possible.

Then wait a couple minutes for the Kicked players to join. They will appear by the Mission Start. Once you see a player in your world but not in your group have EVERYONE (including the "Kicked Group") enter the mission area. Establish communication with the kicked player and have them give your friend control over the Kicked Group.

The Kicked Group leader can then Invite more friends or Randoms and is now permanently in the Host Groups world. The Host Group is in charge of controlling which missions are restarted.
Sounds about right based on your account.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its not about bashing the game. I actually like this game quite a bit, but the DZ nonsense and more importantly all of the blatant cheating and abuse has outweighed whatever good there is under the mess.

Like I said it still might be worth a purchase for some people but they need to fix this game and soon. Someone said dead in 2 months, might be sooner. It has also benefited from a slow gaming season and once that ends it will really be in peril.

spronk

FPS noob
feels good being part of the 0.1%, trading the game in tomorrow I finished!!

kuXaz6r.jpg

Crone

Ran into a stupid bug. I couldn't pick anything up. I'd get the beacon of whatever color, but there'd be no item there to pick up. No big deal, just missing a couple green items, as I'm only level 5, until it wouldn't let me pick up a key to do a Hostage mission. Annoying as fuck. I think the game has potential, but I haven't experienced any of this, "game is so FUN!" shit that everyone else seems to be experiencing.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
That subjective bug is caused by reloading while using/being affected by an agent skill. It's being fixed tomorrow apparently.

Patch Notes

THE DIVISION - PATCH NOTES 1.0.2

21/03/2016 12:52 PM

Here's the list of changes that will be implemented during the server maintenance on March 22nd, 2016

GAMEPLAY

Named enemies. will now drop better loot in Challenge mode than in Hard mode.
Added a cooldown period for the Static Turret stun attack in order to avoid a stunlock in PvP and PvE game modes.
Named NPCs will no longer respawn after being killed in the Open World. This will prevent situations where players were able to kill a same named NPC over and over again.
Modifications to the weapon talent: Trained.
It can now only be rolled on Shotgun, Marksman rifles and Pistols
Its bonus has been reduced from 1%-5% to a constant 0.1%
For the Midas SMGs, Trained Talent has been replaced with Responsive Talent which increases damage when getting closer to the target. This applies to existing weapons as well as newly acquired ones
For all SMGs, LMGs, and Assault Rifles, it will be replaced with another randomly picked weapon talent. This applies to existing weapons as well as newly acquired ones
Fixed a speed run exploit for the Rooftop Comm Relay mission
Fixed an issue where weapons dealt no damage if the reload animation was interrupted by an agent's skill
Fixed an issue where players became stuck in an emote animation if activated via chat while auto running
Fixed a bug where skill power would be increased permanently while using the Death by Proxy talent
Fixed a bug where experience was not being awarded for completing all side-missions in the Midtown East safe house
Fixed instances where the Seeker Mine with Airburst / Multi-mine mod would detonate too soon, miss targets or cause no damage
Fixed a bug where grenades would sometimes not display the blast radius warning before detonating
Fixed an issue where some NPCs in low cover would not react to being shot by the player
Fixed issues where emotes would cause the player model to behave oddly (missing guns, player stuck in emote animation, etc)
Fixed a bug where weapon mods and weapon skins would not show up on other players in the game world
Fixed an issue where DPS would not be calculated properly when purchasing a new weapon mod

DARK ZONE

Players can now heal other neutral players in the Dark zone, by using First Aid and Support Station skills
Players are now able to fast travel to Dark Zone checkpoints, but only when coming from outside the Dark Zone
The Dark Zone disconnect timer has been increased to 30 seconds, meaning players will remain in the game world longer when logging out while in the Dark Zone (this applies while not in combat)
Items extracted from the Dark Zone are now properly marked as "new" items when moved to the players inventory
Players killed in the Dark Zone now drop ammo, medkits and grenades. This loot is generated and not taken from the dying players' inventory
Players killed in the Dark Zone will lose less Dark Zone Funds and Experience (Rogue and non-Rogue)
Dark Zone Funds and Experience rewards for surviving Rogue status have been improved
Dark Zone Funds and Experience rewards for killing Rogue agents have been improved

Phoenix Credits drop have been increased on lvl 31 and 32 enemies in the Dark Zone:Please note that due to this fix causing client stability issues, we have to remove it from this update until it can be addressed in a next one
Lvl 30: 1-3 Phoenix Credits
Lvl 31: 2-4 Phoenix Credits
Lvl 32: 3-5 Phoenix Credits

Increased drop rate of High-End items from lvl 31 and 32 named NPCs in the Dark Zone.
Increased drop rate of High-End Division Tech Material from lvl 32 named NPCs in the Dark Zone.
Improved Dark Zone Chests items quality:
Rank 30 chests will now drop Superior (Purple) items instead of Specialized (Blue)
Keys chests now have a chance to drop High-End (Gold) items
Dark Zone Funds drop rates and quantity on NPCs has been reduced.
Fixed a bug where the Wildfire and Fear Tactics talents were affecting neutral players in the Dark Zone.
Fixed instances where players would receive a DELTA error message when entering the Dark Zone
Fixed a bug where sometimes players could not loot anything after returning to the game following a network disconnection
Fixed Stage 1 Rogue timers not displaying correctly when Rogue players receive damage from another player

GRAPHICS

Fixed a few lights that did not cast global illumination

UI

Added more information for Daily missions on the Map
Tutorials have received some UI polish
The Matchmaking menu now displays the mission difficulty rating more prominently
The mini-map mission tracker has been optimized to be less confusing to players
Fixed a bug where some of the attributes for high-end equipment were cut-off in the recalibration menu
Fixed a bug where the Matchmaking menu for a mission would not display correctly or kept disappearing
Fixed missing item icons in the Reward Claim Vendor's inventory
Fixed incorrect side-missions being displayed in the Map legend
AUDIO

Fixed a bug where the helicopter crash SFX would be missing from the Brooklyn end cinematic
Fixed a bug where the Zapper Turret mod had no sound
Fixed a bug where the audio for entering a contaminated area would be cut-off
Fixed a bug where audio would not play when scrolling through vanity items
LOCALIZATION

Fixed Ubisoft CLUB reward descriptions in Korean and Traditional Chinese
In-game localization bug fixes
PC

Tobii Eye Tracking bug fixes and improvements
On launch, the PC client now monitors PC graphic settings and applies the best settings for the user's configuration. This is unless the user has custom settings.
Fixed an issue where the Map was sometimes difficult to navigate with a mouse
Fixed issues with Hungarian, Korean, and Russian localizations
Fixed an issue that prevented matchmaking while on the Map
Removed the Store button from the Character Selection screen on PC versions of the game. Players can find the store page in the Ubisoft CLUB app directly
Fixed increment number on Day 1 Patch Notes (was 1.1, now correctly states 1.01)

XBOX ONE

Fixed a bug where players could not reconnect to the servers after suspending the game on Xbox One
Fixed a bug on Xbox One where unblocking a player would not be reflected in-game until title reboot

PLAYSTATION 4

Added an option to disable the PlayStation 4 controller speaker
Improved textures and models streaming speed
Fixed an issue where ISAC volume could get too loud when playing with headsets

That subjective bug is caused by reloading while using/being affected by an agent skill. It's being fixed tomorrow apparently.

Patch Notes

THE DIVISION - PATCH NOTES 1.0.2

21/03/2016 12:52 PM

Here's the list of changes that will be implemented during the server maintenance on March 22nd, 2016

Players killed in the Dark Zone will lose less Dark Zone Funds and Experience (Rogue and non-Rogue)
Lost 164,000 credits last night when I went manhunt, to be fair I killed like 9 guys in a minute and a half, but that was over 1/4 of my DZ funds. What makes it worse is they nerfed incoming funds now. Proximity chat is super fun, being called a beast by 4 guys whle killing them is awesome.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Shocked when I hear people bashing this game. It is the most fun I've had in a game in 5 or 6 years. I think the level design is absurdly great (Russian Consulate and MSG are epic) and the pve combat is non-trivial on challenging and requires real thinking and skill to accomplish. Dark Zone is a rush when you get a great item and are nervous as hell about being able to extract it. Are there some small problems? Sure I guess, but no more than any online game I can ever remember, in fact server stability has been impressive as hell given how many people are playing.

If you are on PC - friend me. I'm mikey_mcpickle on UPlay.
BRO STFU. You are lying and don't enjoy the game. It's completely broken and the only way you COULD like the game is if you have the intellect of a child.

Crone

Level 6, always looking for competent people to run missions with. All of you alls with alts or something, hit me up, and let's complete some missions.

uPlay: BigCrone

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So there is a non widespread bug that makes it so the game thinks your primary is equiped when your secondary is and vice versa. I thought it was a display bug but its apparently actually affecting all my weapons. When i have SMG in primary it gives its benefits to my MM rifle and my 226% headshot bonus to my SMG.

Basically means my[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */(130k dps) doesnt crit over 210k but my SMG headshots over 60k non stop - would be cool but i kind of want my massive M44 crits. Not sure how to fix this other than rolling another character but someone posted its like this on both of his.