Tom Clancy's The Division

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Alright time to try and set up this consulate farm, who else is on PC tonight? Should be able to find me @ obsequey. I tried adding some of you from this thread but seems like a lot of you are on PS4, so need more PC people to get this rolling.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I'm done. Ialmostfeel like I got my monies worth.

Honestly feels like they gutted the game for DLC.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Still loving it. 2.5k firearm 2.2k stam 1.5k electronics. Can do Challenge mode with two people now. Add me if your keen to grind some Lincoln Tunnell sometime. Denankemp

I'm done. Ialmostfeel like I got my monies worth.

Honestly feels like they gutted the game for DLC.
Seems like the standard in the industry these days. I guess we have ourselves to blame for paying for pre-order products and buying into hype. If only there was a law where you couldn't pre-sell a game we would get way better games on release.

Devlin

Golden Squire
For me the game is all about Challenge mode at the moment. I didn't group up with anyone until a while after I hit 30 but it really makes the game much more enjoyable.

Reminds me of doing heroic speed runs with guildies in WoW.

Most of my recent PS4 pugs have been super efficient groups where we all seem similarly geared.

Eonan

Doer of Things
I need to finish the grind to 30 but I've been intentionally holding off until some of the DLC is released as to avoid getting to the top and getting bored.

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm rho_a on uplay.

Don't have an incredible amount of time to play, but I'm always open for groups if you lot see me online. I've had the game since release and am only level 15 or so. To be quite honest, I'm not sure where to go for exp because it seems the side missions and such are awful exp once you get to mid-level.

Eonan

Doer of Things
I'm rho_a on uplay.

Don't have an incredible amount of time to play, but I'm always open for groups if you lot see me online. I've had the game since release and am only level 15 or so. To be quite honest, I'm not sure where to go for exp because it seems the side missions and such are awful exp once you get to mid-level.
We're about the same level, think I am 16. I'll add you next time I play (probably this weekend), ApolloEonan on uPlay.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm rho_a on uplay.

The side missions (not encounters) are ridiculous experience. At your level it's probably 5-6 of them per level; with each taking probably under 5 minutes between actually doing it and the run to it. I'm not sure how you could ask for any faster.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'll post again as I think some invites are still pending, I'm on PC and my uPlay is Brando01.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Because anyone who needs to group prior to 30 is probably functionally retarded.
For me the game is all about Challenge mode at the moment. I didn't group up with anyone until a while after I hit 30 but it really makes the game much more enjoyable.
I'm grouping because prior to 30 because it still can be very fun! Just as you discovered after hitting level 30.

The group I was in yesterday triggered me because the others in the group were under leveled, and weren't even reviving anyone. Was just a bad group, and if happens sometimes.

I'm level 15 so it looks like we have a few people on PC in the mid level range. Let's group up! BigCrone on uPlay!

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
gonzythemage on ps4 162kdps, 63khealth, who cares about tech I have a vectorlol. Would like to make some more pals for incursions my crew really only has one fairly competent player. Can play most nights after 9pm est. Or if you want some help leveling or whatever I'll help my rerolled bros.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Been watching OP PVP... there's some real weird shit. I don't know how many armor talents are broken, but everyone 'decent' is regenning 10% hp per second or so and seems like max armor. Watching him run around while 6 geared (they were rank 60+ DZ) players shoot at him and can't kill him. He didn't even have an ult up. They should fix these talents.

Also if you switch to a paramedic green backpack before looting a restock you get +1 medkit for each one you have. He's running around with 7 medkits.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Works for police backpack as well to double your ammo.

He's likely using the recovery talent on some high end items where it heals for 2% of max health per second after getting hit with a status effect. If you flashbang yourself it bugs out and just stays on until you switch instances.

spronk

FPS noob
there are three skill/gear bugs everyone is using: the recovery bug Ronne mentions which you probably know about, medic backpacks giving more healing kits even after you un-equip, and the third is a lot less known, but the Smart Cover Trapper mod (for Smart Cover) has its values inverted.

Instead of HOSTILE targets taking more damage and dealing less damage, the person who DEPLOYS the cover takes LESS damage and deals MORE damage. Not sure if it stacks, we figured it out in a CM the day before i traded the game in and we only saw the numbers go up once no matter how many SC's we deployed but may be a way to chain it next to each other or something

Its pretty lol

Simas_sl

shitlord
Yeah, this game is buggy as shit. The other day I searched for a pug to run Lexington challenge. After four of five tries of loading for a minute then being back at a safehouse not in a group, or loading to the challenge but no mobs are up, I got into a group that had just passed the first outside area. I run in the building after them, turn the corner, and there's at least two other groups in the instance, I think three. Zerged everything and then someone was resetting the instance somehow, everyone popped up at the beginning with all mobs up and ran it again.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
there are three skill/gear bugs everyone is using: the recovery bug Ronne mentions which you probably know about, medic backpacks giving more healing kits even after you un-equip, and the third is a lot less known, but the Smart Cover Trapper mod (for Smart Cover) has its values inverted.

Instead of HOSTILE targets taking more damage and dealing less damage, the person who DEPLOYS the cover takes LESS damage and deals MORE damage. Not sure if it stacks, we figured it out in a CM the day before i traded the game in and we only saw the numbers go up once no matter how many SC's we deployed but may be a way to chain it next to each other or something

Its pretty lol
Hmm haven't played with the cover one before. How big are the boosts? More than using scan?