Tom Clancy's The Division

Elidroth_sl

shitlord
I'm still having fun with it.. bugs and all. Tried the incursion the other night and it was pretty rough.. I don't think we got past wave 6. It just wrecked us.. Still had fun though.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lexington is one of the dailies, and holy hell the retards are out in force this morning.

GS 80's trying to run a Challenge mode, to get the daily done. Dudes starting the first part, and then just sitting there, so hostage dies, which I realize isn't a huge deal but still...

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have yet to group with any rerollers on PC...add me, rush33 on uplay.

Gonna try to get a bunch of Phoenix Credits tonight and craft some more gear.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lexington is one of the dailies, and holy hell the retards are out in force this morning.

GS 80's trying to run a Challenge mode, to get the daily done. Dudes starting the first part, and then just sitting there, so hostage dies, which I realize isn't a huge deal but still...
Unfortunately that bugs out the mission where you can't reset it.

There's a new exploit for the incursion to farm 240 gear.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What's going on with this game. I just find it worse that someone can stream the incursion glitch though.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just did some digging because the guy in that explanation talks about it and the police academy farm is still alive and well, and takes a couple extra minutes to set up, but then is totally fine. Dropping a yellow everytime! Not sure if pa boss can drop anything higher than a 163 ilvl though.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah playing solo is horrible now, I just farm police academy for mats. Group play is still pretty fun for me cause I'm playing with friends which makes it sorta fun. They really need to redefine their loot system and streamline it better. Too many mats per craft and too many useless stats.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah the way the MP works if youre in the city solo you may never run across other players, its pretty dam dumb - solo this game isnt worth turning on at all.

Sumi_sl

shitlord
The incursion was a big disappointment and I'm not sticking around to see the season pass content. I'm lucky that I'm about a month behind on comics so that gives me something to do until I figure out what to play now.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I actually enjoy the multiplayer aspect of the game but there is a lot of shit wrong right now that makes it very irritating.

Also what's with the practice of kicking people from challenge modes based on their DZ score?

What a fucking idiotic concept.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I actually enjoy the multiplayer aspect of the game but there is a lot of shit wrong right now that makes it very irritating.

Also what's with the practice of kicking people from challenge modes based on their DZ score?

What a fucking idiotic concept.
What a fucking idiotic concep - This, bc DZ score means absolute shit really.

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
I really enjoyed the game leveling up, even though there were crashes, and bugs, and the same voice lines over and over. But now i'm 30, and the dark zone is fun, has potential but not enough to make me want to hang around. The loot system makes no fucking sense, itemization is all over the place as well. Also the map once you hit 30, with the exception of dailies is pointless.

Also the clothing options, half of them aren't what they say they are, example, camo scarf is purple.

Needed more time in the oven, and pretty sure the devs have no clue what they're doing.

I think the most frustrating part is, this game could have been really good.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Playing with friends is fun but the exploits in this game and the time frame it takes for them to attempt a half ass fix and yet still fail is ridiculous.

if you aren't exploiting in this game, you aren't competitive. They need to just remove mobile cover since they can't fix it so you don't go through doors, windows etc to bypass mobs to farm bosses. At this point the genie is out of the bottle though and they've shown they don't give two shits about people using any means what so ever to gain advantage so might as well exploit until bored.

So double rez, mobile cover through doors at police after the first legit run, mobile cover through the windows prior to the event fully starting and cheese the apc for phat loot. Zero fucks given by the developer.

Sulrn

Deuces
Needed more time in the oven, and pretty sure the devs have no clue what they're doing.

I think the most frustrating part is, this game could have been really good.
This is why I'm so scared for GR:W. TC
biggrin.png
ivision should have been an evolution of GTA5/Watchdogs, but fell woefully short by taking an engine demo and turning it into a game (while dropping visual appeal/depth of detail). The Division had proven concepts to potentially build off of - GR has a legacy of questionable quality and now they're trying to blend it with GTA/Farcry. Makes me think that Tom Clancy / Warhammer are in an epic struggle of most ruined IPs ever.