Tom Clancy's The Division

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Since its made here in Sweden I hope they will get it right this time :) The Division was impressive in a way, but too many exploits made it rather silly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
It feels less like the Division with the spring / summer setting. I really liked the atmosphere of the Stark urban decay set against the winter weather in the original...this looks more like Far Cry and it's somehow harder to think of it as a apocalyptic event when there's green grass and flowers..

YxxanYxxan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I noticed today that I have Division 2 Private Beta in my game library with the option to preload it.. so I guess I am in the beta? I haven't recieved any emails about it.
beta.jpg

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Same, looks like it'll be a big beta, with people invited able to invite 3 others.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was starting to think Ubi was going to screw me over since I just registered for the beta normally and haven't preordered, but I finally got an email this morning. Is it actually possible to invite friends yet? I clicked the link but I don't see anything on the beta page to actually do it.

It feels less like the Division with the spring / summer setting. I really liked the atmosphere of the Stark urban decay set against the winter weather in the original...this looks more like Far Cry and it's somehow harder to think of it as a apocalyptic event when there's green grass and flowers..
This is the biggest problem I have with the move to DC too. The endless winter/xmas season was the best part of Division's setting and it will be really hard to capture the same feeling without the snow.

Last edited:

Vorph

It appears that it will work the same as The Crew 2 beta and you have to be Uplay friends with the person you want to invite.

(I'll probably have 1-2 to give away but they will be for PS4.)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Same here if you have one. I got a free copy of the game when I built my computer but that doesn't give me beta access it seems? Pretty lame.

Vorph

Like I was saying above, you have to post your Uplay name and whoever has extra keys will need to add you as a friend before they can send you an invite.

It's live now and appears to be working. If you're trying to invite a friend and you don't see the thing to do it on the main beta page, do a hard page refresh in your browser (ctrl-shift-R or ctrl-F5 usually) and it should show up.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Like I was saying above, you have to post your Uplay name and whoever has extra keys will need to add you as a friend before they can send you an invite.

It's live now and appears to be working. If you're trying to invite a friend and you don't see the thing to do it on the main beta page, do a hard page refresh in your browser (ctrl-shift-R or ctrl-F5 usually) and it should show up.

The beta itself? The email i got said it goes live 2/7 at 1am, but it could just be an Xbox thing

Vorph

The beta itself? The email i got said it goes live 2/7 at 1am, but it could just be an Xbox thing
No, just the friend inviter thing. That wasn't live until about an hour ago. The beta itself goes live in North America at 1AM PST, and there's a map on the beta site that shows other regions.

Also, in case it wasn't clear above, you can only invite people to the same platform you got invited on.

Edit: I have one invite in key form for PS4 that I can give away in about an hour, send me a PM if you want it. I'll give away another one later on that will need to be done through the Uplay nonsense.

Last edited:

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Uplay name is c4ptiv3 for PS4 and PC. I'll honestly take either if you have a spare.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Add Corpsetaker and I can shoot a couple PC ones out if I can figure out how to do it.