Tons of shows cancelled

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
im a little disappointed the michael j fox show didnt do well. not that i ever watched it or am interested in being bummed at watching michael j fox suffer through his illness. but i was sad that the chick from breaking bad is now out of a job. hope she catches on somewhere else.
The show wasn't bad, it just wasn't good. Super generic and boring. Some laughs, too much predictable boring shit. NBC was trying to copy CBS and make boring shitty sitcoms that appeal to "everybody". They just don't have the momentum CBS does to make godawful dogshit like "The Millers" become a hit.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Wife and I watched Friends with Better Lives to make up for the loss of HIMYM. It was OK. We laughed. Seemed the whole show was just raunchy sex jokes, some of which I was surprised they could air on network TV. Overall I liked it but not going to lose sleep that its canceled.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I've never seen an episode of any of those shows. I'm not sure how it happened, but I am pretty much not interested in any show that's on the big 4 networks these days. If it's on HBO/Showtime/FX/AMC I'm interested, if it's on NBC/Fox/CBS/ABC I don't even give it any consideration most of the time. The only network show I have watched in many years is Survivor.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My wife was really upset over Revolution. I was really pleased because she made me watch that show and it was the worst show I've ever seen.

Dear JJ,

LOST ended. You wrote a shitty ending. Stop trying to recreate the wheel.

Love,
Noodleface

PS. Please use less lens flares in the next Star Trek movie, it's really distracting and shitty.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've never seen an episode of any of those shows. I'm not sure how it happened, but I am pretty much not interested in any show that's on the big 4 networks these days. If it's on HBO/Showtime/FX/AMC I'm interested, if it's on NBC/Fox/CBS/ABC I don't even give it any consideration most of the time. The only network show I have watched in many years is Survivor.
"I'm far too sophisticated for your pedestriannetworkTV. My tastes run in to the subtler, more nuanced type of show one can only find on cable these days. CEPT THAT THAR SURVIVOR HOOO BOY!!!!!!"

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
guess I can delete Crazy ones from my dvr, never watched it.
The Crazy Ones getting the axe irritates me. I kind of expected it because its CBS and they do stupid shit like this, but still, there was some top notch comedy gold in this show. Especially when Brad Garrett showed up. Fuckin CBS.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You know The Crazy Ones was the one with Robin Williams, right? I don't think you do, because you just insinuated it was anything but awful.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
"I'm far too sophisticated for your pedestriannetworkTV. My tastes run in to the subtler, more nuanced type of show one can only find on cable these days. CEPT THAT THAR SURVIVOR HOOO BOY!!!!!!"
I love Survivor, and I am not claiming to have special awesome taste or anything. I don't even know if the network shows are good or bad, they've just fallen off my radar for whatever reason. I mostly pick my shows based on buzz on the internet and there is very little of it about network shows these days.

I think the last network show I got into was LOST. Has there been something great that I missed in the last 5 years or so?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
P&R rules.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine is new and pretty great.

Community had 2 really good seasons sandwiched around an absolutely great season(2).

Hannibal is supposed to be amazing. I haven't watched it but folks I trust love it.

Bob's Burgers is outstanding. Started good and became great. Folks who say otherwise are retarded assholes who suck cock by choice.

New Girl is solid. Sometimes absolutely hilarious. First 2 seasons are funnier than the latest one, but it's still good.

Fury

You know The Crazy Ones was the one with Robin Williams, right? I don't think you do, because you just insinuated it was anything but awful.
smile.png
Why yes, I do know it's the awesome comedy with Robin Williams. Are you sure you know which one? I can't imagine you'd watch something that you think is aweful, yet you'd have to watch it to know it's aweso er...aweful. In all seriousness, I know that the first few episodes, like many shows finding their footing, were not great. But they did find their rhythm for some memorable laughs.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I tried to watch P&R when it first came out and it was the shittiest fucking shit I've ever seen. I heard it got way better, but because of season 1 they are forever on my do not watch list.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
smile.png
Why yes, I do know it's the awesome comedy with Robin Williams. Are you sure you know which one? I can't imagine you'd watch something that you think is aweful, yet you'd have to watch it to know it's aweso er...aweful. In all seriousness, I know that the first few episodes, like many shows finding their footing, were not great. But they did find their rhythm for some memorable laughs.
Yeah I bailed pretty quick(2-3 episodes). It wasn't bad like early P&R where it had funny people and occasional funny jokes, I saw no hope whatsoever. I'd say it was the laziest and least funny slop in recent memory except Dads was on the air and 2 Broke Girls still is.

So I didn't see any Brad Garrett episodes, I'd try them but doesn't seem like much point now.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I tried to watch P&R when it first came out and it was the shittiest fucking shit I've ever seen. I heard it got way better, but because of season 1 they are forever on my do not watch list.
I'm not Googling it, but I swear I've read that the producers even told potential new viewers to skip season one because they didn't feel like it represented their show.

Div

Damn I'm a little sad Community got canceled. I had hopes they can turn it around.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
doesnt Arrow count as broadcast TV? because arrow is the best godamned network tv show i have seen in years.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
New Girl is solid. Sometimes absolutely hilarious. First 2 seasons are funnier than the latest one, but it's still good.
Don't watch often because I hate Zooey, but I know in the first season they had some absolutely great shows. Tried to watch a couple times since her and that guy hooked up and it was kinda lame.