Tons of shows cancelled

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not surprised by most of them listed. Just sad to see Suburgatory and Neighbors go, started to like those.
Suburgatory seems to have run it's course this season. The goofy town is barely part of the show anymore. I'll miss it, but it's really not what it was so it's not a huge loss.

Trophy Wife canceled kind of sucks. It wasn't anything special, but Bradley Whitford is always awesome and the little Asian kid cracked me up usually. They were especially great together.

Raising Hope was just out of shit to do. Every episode was them remembering something horrible they did that traumatized Jimmy as a child. Funny show when it was good, but it was finished.

Enlisted was way better than it had any right to be.

Rake was...decent. Good enough that I'm going to try out the original Australian version at some point.

The ones I tried out that were flat out awful and didn't even deserve 1 episode: Dads, Back in the Game, The Crazy Ones, We Are Men.

iannis

Musty Nester
Surviving Jack got cancelled? Was it even SHOWN? I remember seeing ads for it.

That and Being Human were the only two names I even recognized. heh. That list is a whole lotta "wut?". Well, besides for Raising Hope. That show was surprisingly not-retarded, it was actually sort of clever... but it's a fairly limited concept. I think 4 seasons is a big win for those writers.

Finally. The networks are catering to me!

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Oh Hannibal, my love, I can't wait to see what you serve me in season three.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Apparently I actually was the only person who liked Star Crossed and The Tomorrow People.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Suburgatory seems to have run it's course this season. The goofy town is barely part of the show anymore. I'll miss it, but it's really not what it was so it's not a huge loss.
Yeah, I really enjoyed the first season, but by halfway through the second it started to become clear that they were quickly running out of ideas. I also think it was a mistake to cut Rex Lee and reduce Alan Tudyk's role. I would've rather have had less of Sheila and Fred.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Apparently I actually was the only person who liked Star Crossed and The Tomorrow People.
I watched them both and enjoyed them, but not so much that I'm upset that they're gone. Tomorrow People had great potential which it never really lived up to. Star Crossed was just a little too teenie to be enjoyable, though I liked the general premise of illegal aliens in an internment camp!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I watched them both and enjoyed them, but not so much that I'm upset that they're gone. Tomorrow People had great potential which it never really lived up to. Star Crossed was just a little too teenie to be enjoyable, though I liked the general premise of illegal aliens in an internment camp!
I mostly agree with your problems on those shows. I'd have liked to see them renewed, but hopefully they get replaced with something better.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Can't watch most shows on network tv anyway. Who watches this garbage. Arrow is probably the only show I watch on the regular outside of AMC/HBO.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Bye community! Had some good times and some bad times. So very little that's on TV that i even care about much anymore.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Grey's Anatomy is still on? Good lord.

Wtf are you plugs still doing watching cable?

spronk

FPS noob
How funny is The Goldbergs btw? I really enjoyed Jeff Garlin in Curb Your Enthusiasm.
I love the show, but as Mist said my mom was a bit overbearing (the show is an exaggerated version) and the little kid is a huge star wars nerd so its really fun seeing all that nostalgia in the show. The props department is amazing for this show, you see everything you owned as a kid in the 80s (including t shirts jeans etc). Its one of my top comedies and has been consistently funny this entire season.

If you haven't seen it yet though I'd recommend Brooklyn 99 first, that is easily the funniest new comedy of the season. and it got renewed! Hurray, America did something right!

glad Dads got cancelled, that show was a serious piece of shit. guess I can delete Crazy ones from my dvr, never watched it

Sony will shop it to Amazon/Netflix/Hulu.
Hulu has an exclusive Internet deal for Community, so amazon and netflix would be out. I doubt Hulu will do it, the ratings were just ok and its not like a ton of people would buy Hulu+ for Community.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I found Sirens to be fairly funny on USA. Its a new comedy for this season.