Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2 Remaster

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Needless

Toe Sucker
Jesus, it's all so clean too

These guys have unreal control over the board

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus, it's all so clean too

These guys have unreal control over the board

Yeah it’s wild. What blows my mind is some of the “X Destroys the Berrics Videos” where they have these ten trick lines where every trick is pretty impressive and extremely clean. Like big video parts, It’s usually 1-2 tricks in a row and a couple lines, but as a skater you know that for many of those tricks they had to try the trick multiple times to get that one clean one or even dozens of times over several sessions of going back to the spot. The “My War” series is really good to watch about tricks/spots like that. The mental and physical game and planning on how to get the one shot they need at a crazy spot.

Here’s a couple good examples of a “Destroys the Berrics” ridiculousness I’m talking about.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
That Luan video is nuts. Out of all that I can still do what he does at 0:34 or so, aaaand that's it lol.

Makes me want to start back up again. You get creaky in your 40s if you don't get exercise :p

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
That Luan video is nuts. Out of all that I can still do what he does at 0:34 or so, aaaand that's it lol.

Makes me want to start back up again. You get creaky in your 40s if you don't get exercise :p

I do it every month or couple of months and don’t recommend it. It usually hurts pretty bad for 3-5 days. Hips, ankles, low back. Hard to sleep.

I can still do 360 flips, 180s, kick/heel flips, shuvits, basic shit. Can’t really do anything switch other than ollie, front 180 or kick flip anymore, and haven’t landed a hard flip in years. Just kind of scared to try the full commitment tricks lol. Probably have like 1/4 the pop and balance I used to have. I probably wouldn’t even try a five stair or any kind of ramp anymore. Stuff I did without thinking in the past. It’s kind of depressing but watching videos of the newer stuff is still fun, these kids are nuts.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I thought I saw someone playing it on twitch, did not know it wasn't out yet. My bad.

I believe there’s a demo that’s been out a few days, at least that was the announcement a while ago. No idea who has access or how to get it though.

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Anything with Andy Anderson is amazing. Fucking Wizard!

Same video this specific trick and onwards are just ridiculous.

Last edited:

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Anything with Andy Anderson is amazing. Fucking Wizard!

Love watching that dude. He’s such a weird nerd and weird skater (helmet and rails wtf lol) and he’s so talented and creative.

spronk

FPS noob
this is out, i watched a few mins of xqc stream it and it looked REALLY fun and the metacritic is currently 88/100 (which is like 10/10 for any non-"woke" game nowadays) so I bought it too. $40 for regular, $50 for deluxe which just gives out a few extra skins and shit.

only played an hour or so but its REALLY fun, and for $40 its a shit load of content. if you wanna go physical its cheaper on amazon/walmart/etc, also on PC the epic game store has it (exclusive?) but you can use the $10 coupon on it if you still got that

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This is superb. I snagged for £30 and it’s easily a £60 game. This is what remakes or remasters should be, A+ from me, but I’m so shitty compared to 16 year old me haha

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Bought it and played for a bit in the first two skateparks.

Feels just like the original, just with updated graphics. I'm happy with it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I grabbed it, everything I hoped it would be. Sucks they had to do a remaster but what is good is good. Really look forward to what the autistic community is going to do with create a park.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Snagged it for $30 since I guess I had a coupon on epic. Really enjoying it, takes me back to when I was a kid :D