Tool might eventually release a new album someday

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I thought this was the Tool thread? Can we take that shit to its own thread please.
Yeah, cause there's so much action in here and the music forum in general that you might otherwise miss something important, hey?

Suck it up.

Heckler_sl

shitlord
So, what's taking them so long? Have they even been confirmed to be working on it? Also, I'm wondering how good it'll end up being. I mean, they make great music regardless, but I'm just wondering if that "edge" will be gone thanks to the fact that they're all 50 years in age and probably pretty content with their lives. I'm not really following Maynard and the other guys anymore though, including Puscifer, so I'm sure it's just unfounded paranoia on my part.

Edit: Actually, I just thought about seeing if there are already any new songs out there, and found one on youtube. Fears pretty much assuaged. Whether that's a new song, or just them jamming something that'll never hit a record, they clearly still have it in them to make "more Tool".

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I keep seeing this thread bumped and I just want to say that Danny Carrey is a damn liar.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I have only myself to blame for starting this thread and then getting excited anytime I see it bumped after a month of inactivity.

Goddamnit

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
LOL

LaDgLb2.jpg

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Adam Jones said they have one song finished and 10 more pretty much ready for Maynard (minus some tweaks). New album coming in early '16? Maybe?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
These guys make George R. R. Martin look efficient. It's probably time to change the '14 in the thread title to '16.