Tool might eventually release a new album someday

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well the production does vaguely resemble Tool in an entirely superficial way, so it wouldn't surprise me much if it were Puscifer. I really don't know much Puscifer material at all though, so it also wouldn't surprise me if this were a forgery.

Bottom line: (obviously) not Tool.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Some West Coast tour dates, I will probably wait to see if they are playing some new material in Mexico before getting tickets because I've already seen them like 3-4 times since 10,000 days came out and they usually don't vary their setlist/shows that much. But if you are a fan and haven't seen them live I'd do what you can to get a ticket.

Tool Announces March 2014 US Tour Dates @ Antiquiet

03.04 - Spokane Arena/Spokane Washington
03.06 - MODO Center/Portland Oregon
03.07 - Matthew Knight Arena/Eugene Oregon
03.09 - Reno Event Center/Reno Nevada
03.11 - Bill Graham Civic Center/San Francisco California

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's all over Facebook this morning that Adam Jones said that the new album is "100% done" and will be released later this year.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Great news! Looks like no new songs being played this tour (as of yet). Also sounds like we may get some new APC down the road.

Billy Howerdel said "I hope to, but I know, Maynard is in full Tool mode right now," Howerdel told Rolling Stone. "They're writing a new record, and I have given him some songs that maybe he's going to look at, but I don't know how he does with juggling those things at the same time."

"I'd like to get an APC record underway," he added. "But I don't know - I'm just leaving it up to him and what his schedule allows. I'll be there when he's available."

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I really wish they would play some new tunes on this tour. I'm going to the SF show on Tuesday and the set list, as predicted, isn't much different than any other set list from the past 10 years. There are a couple tunes they are switching up (Grudge, Hooker with a Penis) and they have been playing a King Crimson cover!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Now that Failure had announced they'll be back touring with Tool I'm super excited about trying to go to the Austin or Houston show. Last time I saw either band was like 94 or 96 when I was 16 and they were touring together.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wish they would add Tool to Spotify since I don't really care enough to transfer my old CD's to a digital format again. Doesn't look like Amazon has their albums either. I wonder what's keeping them off these sites since Puscifier and APC are on Spotify.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I remember reading something about Maynard not wanting Tool albums on streaming music sites because they were meant to be listened to as a whole rather than as individual songs and blah blah blah integrity of the music etc.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
If Maynard wanted me to listen to his albums all the way through he needs to stop including 3 minute tracks of a fucking slowed down door creak or whatever other retarded shit is breaking up quality songs.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If Maynard wanted me to listen to his albums all the way through he needs to stop including 3 minute tracks of a fucking slowed down door creak or whatever other retarded shit is breaking up quality songs.
Haha, agree 100%. It's why I like Undertow the most. There's none of that pointless shit on that album.