Torchlight: Infinite

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Still going with weird unrelatable classes I see.

Frostfire Gemma is a... cybrog fire and crystal... thing?

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I got my money's worth out of the last one, but it was probably the most boring, vanilla ARPG I have ever played.

They are going to have to do something spectacular to bring me back into the fold.

Diablo IV is in the same boat (kind of, because I think Diablo IV is basically vaporware, but whatever).

Chris

Potato del Grande
They have developed a really weird unappealing IP, which is a shame as the first one was a good game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
i'm positive i played 1, i think i played 2, and foh said 3 sucked so i passed, how is 4 gonna be any better?

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
The IP got bought out by a predominantly mobile company (I mean in mentality as much as in product) and I seriously doubt anyone involved in the original games is still around. I thought TL1 was quirky and fun (and I liked the pets and the fishing) but the second was worse and the third was one of the most boring ARPGs I played. I have no hope for this being any good and I doubt you should have hope either.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yep its a phone game lol. I got in but whatevs lol.

1642577628085.png

Amod Amod Please move this shit to mobile games.

• 3Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yep its a phone game lol. I got in but whatevs lol.

View attachment 393656

Amod Amod Please move this shit to mobile games.

Torchlight: Infinite is a new entry in the long-running ARPG Torchlight franchise coming to PC, iOS, and Android that also happens to be a sequel to Torchlight 2. While there is no release date beyond 2022, sign-ups for the game’s closed beta are now open.
While the closed beta will be mobile only, the full game will feature cross-play and cross-save across all platforms. Furthermore, Torchlight: Infinite will be free-to-play and will contain no pay-to-win mechanics, with only cosmetic/non-essential items available for purchase.

Amod Amod please disregard mkopec mkopec

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Shut up, faggots.

Well someone should probably tell the devs its more than a mobile game, because you can only download the game for android or IOS. So sure as fuck seems like its a mobile only game.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Izo continuing his 100% wrong streak in every thread he posts in while simping for a trash tier franchise.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Well someone should probably tell the devs its more than a mobile game, because you can only download the game for android or IOS. So sure as fuck seems like its a mobile only game.

Izo continuing his 100% wrong streak in every thread he posts in while simping for a trash tier franchise.
It's a closed beta for part of a cross platform game. Game is not even lauched yet. Morons.

• 3Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's a closed beta for part of a cross platform game. Game is not even lauched yet. Morons.

You do realize that being a shitty mobile game that you can also play on PC isn't really a positive, right?

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users