Torrents

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone have issues with Deluge not auto unpacking rars? It seems it's 50/50 on whether or not it'll do it
Yeah, I've been having that issue for a while. And for me I would say it is actually closer to a 10% success rate

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think your first problem is downloading compressed files in the first place! NO-RAR 4lyfe bruh!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think your first problem is downloading compressed files in the first place! NO-RAR 4lyfe bruh!
I don't think sonarr has the capability to not download it but I'll look

Downloaded a 3rd party app that monitors the folder anyways. Works flawlessly. ExtractNow I think it'd called

Goatface

i believe they only have application open at the 1st of the month

or could be related to something big happen a few weeks ago, bunch of sites and reddit subs got shut down
few sites i belong to, total removed invites and registrations

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I know this will come off sounding like I want to pirate but I don't care I haven't used a torrent in a very long time for anything. I want to get some software that's no longer available that I have license keys for, but can't download from the maker anymore. They upgrade several times and I'm not a fan of the upgrades and I could still use the older version to do the same thing since the outpout is compatible. I've lost my copies thru I guess stupidity. Just tough luck? The maker has transistioned to yearly licenses but no new "stuff" was added to where someone with a single license couldn't still do the same thing and share output and such.

Crone

I post this here because you all are in the know. Even if you don't use IP Torrents you know of it, or have another source.

But I posted in the Avengers Endgame that the 1080p leak of the movie is already out. Then I got one private message and another ask in the thread itself for a link. Wtf?

Probably lazy? But it's like front page of iptorrents, or probably on The Bay? Just fucking search! And if they are asking for a link why the fuck do you think you even have the means to download it? Because if your asking for a link, I have doubts about a torrent client.

This is one of those moments where it's not a huge deal at all but it really triggered me.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

That's still a cam?
Marked as cam, but at 3k bit rate, it's not terrible at all. I knew I could count on the forums to steer me in the right direction. Maybe they all thought I had a better source out there instead of just that cam.

Ohhhhhhh I get it. Lol. I knew I was getting triggered for no reason.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
stupid question inc.... anyone have a really dumbed down guide to how to get connectable? I'm running Deluge and I can download shit fine, but after that it always just says seeding and never actually seeds anything which is a problem bcause my ratio's in the shitter and i got turned off at iptorrents once already (just donated to get vip back on for a couple weeks so I could fix ratio but still can't get fucking stuff to seed)

Crone

stupid question inc.... anyone have a really dumbed down guide to how to get connectable? I'm running Deluge and I can download shit fine, but after that it always just says seeding and never actually seeds anything which is a problem bcause my ratio's in the shitter and i got turned off at iptorrents once already (just donated to get vip back on for a couple weeks so I could fix ratio but still can't get fucking stuff to seed)
Everyone here will say it's easy as shit to get ratio on IPT. It's possible but I don't think it's easy anymore. I could be wrong but you ain't seeding shit unless you're running a seed box or a home connection that has crazy upload. So these symmetrical fiber plans that do 100/100 down/up or the lucky ones on Google or AT&T fiber with 1000/1000. My shit ass Comcast upload at 5 up? I'll grab the latest game of thrones episode minutes after it drops get maybe a couple megs upload from it.

Good thing for bonus points because it's annoying as fuck now.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
I mean I've got 200/200 net, it's not that it's doing it slow, it's that it literally wont' connect to anyone to upload at all. Happened at my old house and I thought it was something to do with the ISP settings so I just gave up and waited untill I moved, but it's happening the same here. So I'm wondering if it's something to do with the way my ports are set up or some other set up issue on my end.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think sonarr has the capability to not download it but I'll look

Downloaded a 3rd party app that monitors the folder anyways. Works flawlessly. ExtractNow I think it'd called
I could never get this to work properly. At one point, it was extracting the file like 100+times. Probably user error on my part.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Everyone here will say it's easy as shit to get ratio on IPT. It's possible but I don't think it's easy anymore. I could be wrong but you ain't seeding shit unless you're running a seed box or a home connection that has crazy upload. So these symmetrical fiber plans that do 100/100 down/up or the lucky ones on Google or AT&T fiber with 1000/1000. My shit ass Comcast upload at 5 up? I'll grab the latest game of thrones episode minutes after it drops get maybe a couple megs upload from it.

Good thing for bonus points because it's annoying as fuck now.
I have gigabit and I'm still at like a 1.08 ratio. But I have stuff deleted after they seed long enough so maybe I need to change that to perma-seed some stuff.