Torrents

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Whatbox seems to have arbitrarily changed my directories from something like "mnt\sdh\username" to "home\username" which fucked up all my RSS feeds, dropbox auto-downloads, ftp transfers, etc. Once I figured it out it was easy enough to fix, but for awhile there I had no fucking clue what was wrong. I'm sure they would have told me in a matter of minutes if I send them a support ticket, but I always figure it is something I did first and try to figure it out. I wonder why they would do that without sending some sort of notification?

So, just a heads up if any of you are experiencing the same problem, or might in the future if they are doing some sort of rolling update.

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
I am looking to download all football games and IPT kinda sucks for it. One guy does the uploads for the most part and very few people download it so my ratio is going to absolute dog shit even using a seedbox. Is there a better site than IPT for NFL games?

Lusiphur

Peasant
IPT shit the bed for anyone else?

EDIT : HTTPS site dies on clicking into any torrent etc although it will show the front screen. HTTP site is slow as molasses but you can get at stuff. I smell DDoS as the error pages are being served from Cloudflare.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
I have 3 IPT invites - don't be shitheads like the last 2 people I invited who didn't upload a single MB or use their account after creating it.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I have 3 IPT invites - don't be shitheads like the last 2 people I invited who didn't upload a single MB or use their account after creating it.
I really wish IPT rescinded invites after a certain time period. I still have 3 invites that I sent out months ago where the people never created an account

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
Heh, I just checked and the best ratio out of the guys I invited to IPT from this site is like 0.51 oh well. I also have 3 more if anyone wants em.