Torrents

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Goddamnit IPT, get your shit together and get back going again. I had to use pirate bay like a goddamned peasant to download a couple of TV shows last night.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
What trackers (any invites) are good Ipt replacements? movies and most TV shows just about any tracker can handle - I'm specifically looking for: Soccer Matches (IPT Sucks for this, especially EPL), books/audiobooks, and Apps(not so much games).

I'm good on ratios.
rrr_img_90201.jpg

PM me for IPT invite

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Something odd just happened to my BTN account - I went to log on, and it said I've been disabled - I can't connect to their IRC to get it checked out either.

I don't suppose someone has a Freshon invite they can send me while I figure this out.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
So apparently I logged onto BTN with my VPN active on my iPad and they disabled me for that. After an IRC chat with their mod, they said too bad - no VPNs allowed - account deleted.

I can't argue with them since that's their policy, but I can't believe accidentally logging in from my iPad should kill an account in good standing after 7 months - sucks, but guess I'll just find another TV site.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Need a TV torrent site invite if anyone has one please. TV Torrents going down was a big blow. PM me or shout up please.

Have spare IPT or ComicBT invites to trade if needed.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Can someone explain to me why I can't download any torrents from kickass/piratebay now after getting an IPT invite? That's where I always get the newest stern show from. I've tried downloading different clients besides the utorrent one I use for IPT, but to no avail.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Can someone explain to me why I can't download any torrents from kickass/piratebay now after getting an IPT invite? That's where I always get the newest stern show from. I've tried downloading different clients besides the utorrent one I use for IPT, but to no avail.
I don't use either of those unless I can't help it, but I thought someone mentioned in another thread somewhere that both those were down?