Torrents

Sterling

El Presidente
So what is the deal with TVT over IPT? Is it better in some way?
Historically they would both have stuff up very shortly after the shows have aired and TvT files are unarchived so no dealing with Rars or Zips or whatever. It has some things that IPT doesn't have as well. Having both is certainly better than having just 1.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
If all you have is IPT then TVT is a great supplement and backup if something happens to IPT. If you already have BTN and IPT then the need to go out and grab a third one isn't very strong.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Oh, well then if one of you have an invite, I would love to take you up on the offer!

Pizoi

Golden Squire
I would like a TVT invite as well please.

LikraBJ.jpg

Sterling

El Presidente
Need some responses before I send out invites. Not going to double up on them if you guys asked more than 1 person.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have two invites to TVT also. Pick one of us and send a PM with the email you want to use for the invite. I don't know about the others, but I reserve the right to refuse if you're someone I've never heard of or, if you are, can't show a decent ratio somewhere, etc. Or are ugly.

Funny (probably not) anecdote about my account on that site that might help people that end up ratio-challenged. I picked it up as a backup as well when gogusrl mentioned it a few years ago, and I have only ever seeded a couple of freeleech season packs before I got a seedbox, so only 2mb upload. Currently my stats are 1.96 GB download, 1.12TB upload. Sure I seeded forever, but still.

Sterling

El Presidente
Out of TvT invites now. Have to hit someone else for them if you didn't get a code from me. I do have a few IPT invites if there's anyone that actually still needs those as well.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
I have 2 more to giveaway. Pm me if you want one, there's no need for email address, it's code based.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Vvoid did not come through gogu, I'll take one.
Sorry, I didn't check this thread quickly enough I guess. And I didn't realize it didn't require an email address so I was just looking for PMs. If you still need one, let me know.

galgor

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Heads up to those looking to get into PTP. Check those recruitment threads soon:

Recruitment is back
It's been a long time coming, but we're finally ready to open our doors to new users. In the next few days PTP will start recruiting members from a few of our closest allied trackers. If you have a friend who has been looking to join, now is their chance.
As a reminder: Personal invites should ONLY be given out to people you know well. Inviting people from public places, or people who pm you asking for an invite (even if their ratio is good) is strictly forbidden. Leave the recruiting to staff.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
If anyone has PTP I'd appreciate consideration. I could possibly get you a cat who is black should that be up your alley.

rrr_img_116686.png
rrr_img_116687.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Damn, I've been a member of PTP for a few years, and I don't have anywhere near the 750,000 points required to purchase an invite. Sorry guys
frown.png
Looks like you might be able to get in via places like WhatCD though, maybe.