Torrents

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So what is the deal with TVT over IPT? Is it better in some way?
Before I had BTN, I chose TVT over IPT specifically because you had a favorites section. You put all of the shows you are interested in as a Favorite and you just get a feed of the latest episodes. You would also only get one SD, one HD, etc version of each episode. Altogether, you don't have to manually search for each show you wanted and not sift through a dozen versions of the same episode by different uploaders.

riptorn

Lord Nagafen Raider
fuck yah tvt is back! I had them reinvite via IRC(as i forgot my password) and set me up as a tv collector(200gb credit). Hopefully as good as the last site. Looks different though...

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I went too long without logging into my IPT account and it lapsed. Contacted their support but they want me to make a new account. Anyone got an IPT invite? (or any torrent invites?). I run a seedbox so my ratios are crazy high so you won't have to worry about me.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I went too long without logging into my IPT account and it lapsed. Contacted their support but they want me to make a new account. Anyone got an IPT invite? (or any torrent invites?). I run a seedbox so my ratios are crazy high so you won't have to worry about me.
Just PM me an email, I have invites available always.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
bitgamer.ch got hacked. I'm not a member there but one of the sites I do use mentioned it. Apparently the passwords and account info was stored in plain text. If you used them heads up.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I can finally put IPT on the back burner now that I have PTP. If you're on BTN and power user class or higher they are doing invites. Check the forum on BTN

Sterling

El Presidente
Freshon/TVT crap out again? Getting 502 gateway errors on their site and all the torrents are erroring as well.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Uverse going to charge for data overage? Guy on the phone swears they don't, I am sure they do, but haven't had uverse in a while.

I sometimes hit 500+ gigs a month.

Lusiphur

Peasant
Anyone having issues with IPT + Sonarr? It didn't pick up the latest episode of Agents of Shield. I am set to pick up 720p episodes.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
really trying to get my hands on a PTP invite... is there no way to get one right now unless you're power user on BTN?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I looked into it, and I'm not a high enough user class, and only have about 200k out of 750k required to buy one, but let me see how long that might actually take for me to achieve if I try, since I don't use PTP much, just keep it as a backup.

EDIT: Crap, I have to do an upload at the very least to get Power User. No idea how I'll find a movie that isn't uploaded there already. I might have to rip an actual dvd or something.

Toony

Molten Core Raider
@kegkilla yep, and got the invite anyway. Just wanted another option.

whoops double post.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
How does one get an invite to what.cd? I need to build my music collection and can seed the shit out of stuff now.