Torrents

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
...If anyone has a BTN invite then I'd love you forever
Pretty much impossible. For all real purposes, invites are closed. There's maybe 30-40 people in all of BTN with Overlord status and they are pretty much the only ones who can invite. Occasionally, they will do auctions to buy a single invite which ends up costing hundreds of millions of bonus points. I doubt those would be handed out lightly.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Pretty much impossible. For all real purposes, invites are closed. There's maybe 30-40 people in all of BTN with Overlord status and they are pretty much the only ones who can invite. Occasionally, they will do auctions to buy a single invite which ends up costing hundreds of millions of bonus points. I doubt those would be handed out lightly.
I think the last auction the minimum was 10M and they had 50 invites for auction and less than 50 put in a bid.

I will be at 10M at the end of the month but I promised Harfle my first invite if I get one.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've got about 100M, but that Overlord class needs 250M. There's just no way I will ever meet the snatch requirements though. I am not an uploader.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
What's funny is, a little over a year ago when I was almost to Master, which at the time allowed me unlimited invites, I offered them to people in advance of me getting there, and only two people took me up on it. A week or so after I got it they changed the rules, but I could have invited a hundred people during that week if I really wanted.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
What's funny is, a little over a year ago when I was almost to Master, which at the time allowed me unlimited invites, I offered them to people in advance of me getting there, and only two people took me up on it. A week or so after I got it they changed the rules, but I could have invited a hundred people during that week if I really wanted.
And I will be forever grateful to you. I think we have scratched each other's backs enough though.

galgor

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Can anyone recommend a VPN?
I use NordVPN. A few hiccups here and there, but no complaints overall. Has it's own UI if your not keen on using OpenVPN. Also has VPN's that specialize in different things... double VPN, streaming, etc. Though I have no idea how effective these categories actually are...

...A week or so after I got it they changed the rules, but I could have invited a hundred people during that week if I really wanted.
I was slinging BTN invites at around the same time, too. Three people took me up on the offer. I think Rerolled had, and continues to have, a healthy appreciation of IPT. No hate. People are just finding what they need elsewhere.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
yeah IPT has served me well but having recently bought a 4k tv, some 720p TV shows look awful on the bigger screen, hence looking for a dedicated TV tracker

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if anyone cares since IPT invites are pretty easy to get, but open signups for HD4Free right now athttps://opentrackers.org/hd4free/

It is basically the home tracker for the release group LEGi0N, which is one of the names I look for when searching for quality 1080p releases. That signup site describes what it has a lot better than I could, but if you want a backup it wouldn't hurt to get it and take advantage of the sitewide freeleech and triple upload credit they have going on right now to build up some buffer in case IPT goes to shit one day. It isn't filled with thousands of users like IPT, and it might not have everything (it does have more than just their particular releases though), but if your future movie piracy were limited to nothing but LEGi0N releases you'd be just fine I think.

Site layout is kind of ugly, and the first thing you'll want to do is turn off the animated banner, but other than that it is your standard torrent site. Just throwing it out there, I'm not affiliated in any way so use it or not.

spronk

FPS noob
if you have a lot of lumens / points btn has 6 invites for sale, 200k lumens. i only have like 2k lumens so no invites from me

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have about 110M Bonus Points. Saving for my Overlord Class.
cool.png

Though, I would never hit the seed requirements. Maybe in 10 years time.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am 600 snatches from Master and I think that's where I will cap out also.
Yea, to even remotely have a shot at the seed requirements, you need to be an uploader with content before anyone else. There's pretty established groups / people that handle that. There's no way to compete.