Torrents

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think they blew up my IPT account since I lost my amazing ratio after AT&T blocked my ability to seed their trackers or something. Any good competitor to IPT? TPB has been done this whole weekend.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think they blew up my IPT account since I lost my amazing ratio after AT&T blocked my ability to seed their trackers or something. Any good competitor to IPT? TPB has been done this whole weekend.
Can't you simply seed behind a VPN? I can toss you another IPT invite if you want.

PM me your email address (different from the last one you sent me for your last invite)

riptorn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone able to get mma-tv or smoothstreams to work on the mobile site? Android phone not playing anything =/

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Im looking for a waffles invite if anyone has one. I have IPT invited I could trade. PM me.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Officially got my first copyright complaint via my seedbox company for the 2nd episode of Game of Thrones this season. It was either a setup by HBO, or they were keeping close tabs on one specific upload. There was a 720p rip of the show up almost instantly after the show ended, faster than even the standard-def rips. It beat every other rip to release on IPTorrents by a good 5 minuts. Of course I downloaded and seeded it like a dummy, and got the notice about 24 hours later.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Officially got my first copyright complaint via my seedbox company for the 2nd episode of Game of Thrones this season. It was either a setup by HBO, or they were keeping close tabs on one specific upload. There was a 720p rip of the show up almost instantly after the show ended, faster than even the standard-def rips. It beat every other rip to release on IPTorrents by a good 5 minuts. Of course I downloaded and seeded it like a dummy, and got the notice about 24 hours later.
Was the release group FLEET? Pretty sure I hit that up as well as many others on IPT. Oops?
frown.png

I got both versions in hopes to earn some ratio.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Copyright complaints or not, your best bet is to avoid any FLEET releases anyway. My Sonarr actually has a rule to skip them. BTN actually allows them (hence my rule), but then allows them to be trumped by any other legitimate scene release, which is pretty much saying that they are shit.

Wait another 10 minutes if you have to, a better one will be along soon. If it is a low volume show, someone else will still cover it eventually, just might be the next day or something.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well I mean, if you gotta have your show and aren't picky about the quality (Hell, countless people watch shitty cam versions and I can't even fathom how they do it, so there is obviously an audience), then it generally is going to be at least watchable. But they are known for subpar quality, sync issues, and even missing parts of the show in the rush to get a "first" out of the gate.

spronk

FPS noob
if you need a myanonyamouse invite - popular ebooks basically - send me a PM with your email addy, I have 3 invites. i'll edit this post when they are all gone

edit: all gone

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Thanks for the invite, Spronk. First time on a site where a lot of desirable content is accessible only through higher membership tiers. Is it even possible to get there without a seedbox?

spronk

FPS noob
the book site? yeah just seed some shit 24x7 for a few days, you'll earn enough to do whatever fast since they give bonus points like crack. I assume you mean VIP status, it only costs a few thou bonus points and I am always sitting on like 80k. they don't require 1:1 seeding or anything like that, you just have to seed whatever you download for 5 or 7 days or something but i just leave it on there forever

What do people use for music? I've read about What.cd, but hear it's not the easiest to get into. I've been using public trackers for it, which I don't love.

galgor

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What.cd a thousand times over. They have an IRC interview process that lets you get in without knowing anyone. It's not too tough, you just need to know a little bit about music file formats and general tracker info. There used to be a website specifically dedicated to interview prep, but it's been down for a bit now. You can find a mirror on archive.orghere.

Anyway, give it a go. It's not too hard, just takes a little bit of studying.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who the fuck doesn't simply use Spotify or Pandora these days? $10 a month doesn't break the bank and I have whatever I need at my fingertips. No need to study for an interview (lol) or worry about a rare invite and keeping ratio.