Torrents

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Did the World Series of Poker go off the air or what, the last torrents I can find online are from the 2015 Main Event.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
So as a dilettante when it comes to torrents, what are good sites these days? I used to go to KickAss now and then for the odd old movie but since that is gone I am at a loss :)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm a fan of ExtraTorrent.cc The World's Largest BitTorrent System

I use them for almost everything these days. ettv is one of their release groups, and they're exceptionally fast.
EZTV - TV Torrents Online Series Download | Official has a better selection for TV only, but extra is good for everything else. Watch downloading movies or TV Shows that are popular.

Both sites will nail you for anything Game of Thrones. Hell, HBO shows in general, unless you download at soon as it's available. South Park as well because of the new season and it suddenly being popular.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm a fan of ExtraTorrent.cc The World's Largest BitTorrent System

I use them for almost everything these days. ettv is one of their release groups, and they're exceptionally fast.
EZTV - TV Torrents Online Series Download | Official has a better selection for TV only, but extra is good for everything else. Watch downloading movies or TV Shows that are popular.

Both sites will nail you for anything Game of Thrones. Hell, HBO shows in general, unless you download at soon as it's available. South Park as well because of the new season and it suddenly being popular.

The sites themselves will nail you for HBO shows? Or you will get nailed by ISPs? And you mean if you are seeding, right?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The sites themselves will nail you for HBO shows? Or you will get nailed by ISPs? And you mean if you are seeding, right?
No it's because they are public torrents and those companies are both very aggressive about watching public sites like that.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
HBO has "fake" seeders in there recording peoples IP addresses. Once they have a few names, they take those addresses to the various IP to try and get a lawsuit going. So for big name events, it's ALWAYS a good idea to start downloading the moment it becomes available instead of waiting for a few days.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
yeah I've just seen that message and had a panic attack. I don't think there is any other music tracker out right now. This one feels worse than Oink for me damn...

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I just saw this too. Fuck man, I had so much ratio there (compared to any other specialty tracker at least) it wasn't even funny.

Discussion about it here:

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is waffles gone too? Or has it been, given what's incredible success I very rarely went to waffles but whenever I did it was still there and I still had a decent ratio from the early days.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It is gone as far as I know. They deleted my account years ago due to going 32 days without logging in. Even had 30+ "Waffle Iron certified" or whatever it was called uploads ripped from my personal cds. Once they deleted me I looked at what.cd, realized how vastly superior it was, and didn't even bother arguing about my waffles account.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah its been around still this year I know for sure, but its not loading. Could be slammed due to the what situation? Or could be that it got pinched too?