Torrents

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just signed up for 3 years of Nord VPN, because I need to create dozens of Microsoft accounts to keep redeeming my Rockstar codes for Xbox Ultimate Game Pass. But now that I have it, not sure at all what to do with it related to Torrents.

Kaita

Golden Squire
I've been using IPT for years, currently my Metronet internet doesn't play nice with torrent clients. I've switched to Bitport.io for downloading torrents which works well. My problem is its difficult to seed in this way and i loosing my ratio. Any suggestions?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I've been using IPT for years, currently my Metronet internet doesn't play nice with torrent clients. I've switched to Bitport.io for downloading torrents which works well. My problem is its difficult to seed in this way and i loosing my ratio. Any suggestions?

While Im sure it could be a handful of things causing that, I had the same issue about 3 months ago. Utorrent and another client (forgot which)I had would not report the seeding. Ended up getting bittorrent and it fixed it.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Could somebody send me a new invite to IP torrents, I think they deleted my account for inactivity. Which really sucks because I had a ton of "points" with my old account.

Thank you,

KRA!

Poster

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm looking for a film torrent website, particularly looking for classic films/criterion collection. IPT is okay but is there something more specific for movies (a la what.cd or oink for music (fuck I'm old))?

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I'm looking for a film torrent website, particularly looking for classic films/criterion collection. IPT is okay but is there something more specific for movies (a la what.cd or oink for music (fuck I'm old))?
c142dc298bdbcb9aa2e7e4265322e423.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Passthepopcorn is exactly what you are looking for. It has tons of old movies (as well as new ones, of course). Unfortunately, invites are tough to come by, and it is one of the most difficult sites to maintain ratio on that I have ever seen. As far as I'm aware, there are almost never any freeleech events, and they are pretty strict about keeping your ratio where it needs to be.

I don't have an invite, because unfortunately I haven't put a lot of effort into getting my stats up when I can just use IPT for most of my needs, but I'm telling you because you might be able to keep an eye on various sites, or the site itself, to see when they might be offering open enrollment. Or if you are a member of another site, they often have threads for power users and above where sites like PTP will offer invites to people with good ratios. What.CD had one, and that's exactly where I got my invite to PTP, and since you mentioned it I figure you might belong to other sites where you might have a chance. Good luck!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Any sites that list the previous day's tv airings with links to the torrents of that specific episode? I want something I can quickly check each day.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Any sites that list the previous day's tv airings with links to the torrents of that specific episode? I want something I can quickly check each day.
BTN has one, but I'm assuming you don't have that (and none of us have invites anymore). IPT actually has one as well, on the far right of the main torrent pages, it says TV Guide. You click that, and it shows you what aired and you can click the search button and see every version of that episode listed. If you don't have an invite there, I'm sure plenty of people have invites if you ask.

You can also install Sonarr and have it automatically check for you, and automatically download it and move it to the folder you want. It has a handy calendar that graphically depicts what (of your shows you have chosen) has aired or will air, and whether or not it has been downloaded, in process, missing, etc. Honestly, that's by far the easiest way to go about it, because you don't even have to think about it. And you don't even need to remember that a particular series is starting up again, it does it all for you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

Going into more details, the game cracking group was able to remove 30 VM entry points for VMProtect and 104 VM entry points for Denuvo. It was also able to fix around 500k absolute & relative code and data pointers.

Crazy amount of work

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole

Why do anything manually? Just use Sonarr like a civilized person.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Figured I would ask here... Any tips on getting a Sony Bravia TV to play H264/H265 vids? It is not a 4K TV, only a few years old. Video seems to play OK, but the sound is not supported. Tried converting the audio using VLC, but no luck so far.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Figured I would ask here... Any tips on getting a Sony Bravia TV to play H264/H265 vids? It is not a 4K TV, only a few years old. Video seems to play OK, but the sound is not supported. Tried converting the audio using VLC, but no luck so far.

Close enough to your PC to just connect it as a display and play it through the pc?