Torrents

dizzie

Triggered Happy
And with a 940\40 connection, why can't I do what a seedbox does? I probably need to read up on what a seedbox is, but I thought it was just a storage place that has good bandwidth for you to get some ratio. I have the bandwidth.

Regardless I'm not hurting for ratio or bonus points. Just was looking into things outta curiosity.

Seedboxes just seed really fast, normally 20gbps+, you can max the speed normally as files are shared on the same network as most people use the same companies. The storage is irrelevant, its just about the ratio for most people using them.

Plus your not using your real ip address when uploading such huge amounts of data.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
is IPt slowly fading out? I've noticed that many shows that had a season finish the last few months still not have a pack for that season online. Is that a sign or am I just ignorant? e.g. no Silicon Valley Season 6, no Good place Season 4

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Is it back for you? Because I'm looking at it right now.

Yeah came back up last night. I know they’ve been having issues for a few months but that was the first time I’ve seen it completely offline like that.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Looking for a decent source for patch updates to various game releases. I used to just grab them from IGG releases on TPB but that is beyond unreliable at this point.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Looking for a decent source for patch updates to various game releases. I used to just grab them from IGG releases on TPB but that is beyond unreliable at this point.

RARBG Rarbg Index page is the place for non TPB torrent stuff for me. I've had very good luck with it. Lots of CODEX releases that include full lists of patches.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I have 6 invites to IP Torrents if anybody needs one just hit me up. IP Torrents has been the best torrent provider I have used, guess that is why they require an invite and are tough on people that only leech. Although you can donate and not have to worry about getting kicked.