Torrents

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Goatface

is there a name/tag for hard-coded stylized subtitles?
lost my copy of Man on Fire and can not find one with them

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
In this particular movie, those subtitles were not subtitles per se, in a separate file, they were burned in, written directly on the image. That is the only way to have subtitles stylized like that, with some words from one subtitle row having a different format. Yes, you can have subtitle files packed inside the video file (see the netflix releases on torrents), but those are just regular subtitles, cannot be stylized like that.

So you will have to download that variant of the video (a blueray rip i presume), or settle for regular subtitles.

Goatface

sorta found a copy with them, but is open matte. interesting was looking at infos and appears they don't count as "forced"

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
IPT back up. Hopefully it stays up.
1624029645983.jpeg

Roxon

Molten Core Raider
Anyone still have IPT invites wasting away? I swapped PC's some time ago and completely forgot about firing it back up until it was too late. (Now I have a dedicated box.)

Goatface

could anyone know if there is a HD release for Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels Director's Cut (2 hours vs 1:47 for normal). it was only released on DVD. someone told me there was an HD rip off Apple, but none of my normal places have it. i don't have IPT.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
could anyone know if there is a HD release for Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels Director's Cut (2 hours vs 1:47 for normal). it was only released on DVD. someone told me there was an HD rip off Apple, but none of my normal places have it. i don't have IPT.
Both IPT and PTP only have DVD rips of the Director's Cut. Didn't look elsewhere as those are the most likely to have it of the places I can access.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Looking for an IPT invite, have always had good ratio but evidently did not log in enough recently.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone know how bad the "interview" is for MyAnonamouse? I'm trying to figure out where I can find eBooks of all the Expanse novellas. I don't typically use an e-reader but figure I could download them and use the wife's reader then buy them all when they actually release on print.

Edit: well nevermind I figured out the IRCHighway method

Last edited:

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Any suggestions or invites for ebook trackers? Ip doesnt have the best selection.
Search this thread for irchighway and follow the instructions I laid out. By far the easiest and best way to get most things.

Otherwise you can try for a Myanonymouse tracker invite.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users