Total War: Warhammer

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
Here's Mandalore Gaming's review of Warhammer 3 on launch:

Summary: it's a great game for fans of the series, with lots of cool races and neat mechanics. However, there are serious issues - particularly with the new siege rework, though the normal Creative Assembly bugs and glitches at release still make it in.

For me, it's an obvious must-have and I'll be playing it on release... but I'm keeping TW:W2 on my main gaming SSD until the full Immortal Empires map comes out in 3-6 months' time. I'll also probably wind up modding a few of the more obnoxious elements I've seen in the preview videos once I get my head around the core game balance.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Geez 52minutes. did you watch it all? Cliff note?

Siege battles are worse in my opinion. Not a fan of the minor settlement battles. Way fewer field battles. Story campaign seems annoying and not particularly fun.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Cletus is playing, looks awesome. From a distance it looks like blood war stuff from the planescape universe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
1645040919388.gif
My face tomorrow when I get a lord or hero trapped and killed to the gate bug lol

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Unless I am missing something, they took out the unit scale slider.

Few mins into the game and I am already entertained.

Turns out idle Nurglings do cheerleader like things:

1645104551795.png

They also stack up to look like a treeman.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I heard about the Chinese review bomb but didn't actually see a single Chinese language negative review. Every negative review I saw talked about how it was either full of bugs or sorely lacking in optimization, or both.

• 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I heard about the Chinese review bomb but didn't actually see a single Chinese language negative review. Every negative review I saw talked about how it was either full of bugs or sorely lacking in optimization, or both.

Yea, just scrolled though a ton of reviews and it took a while to start finding Chinese reviews or accounts. Most of the recent negatives are about performance issues.

Haven't played it yet, but I will see how bad it is with my 970, tonight.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

I'm running it 1440pp on a slightly overclocked 1080 GTX.

No bugs or anything, the game is hard though.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, whiney bitches gave negatives reviews because community contributors got the game earlier than they did? FFS...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users