Total War: Warhammer

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Roadmap for those that dont want to read through the whole blog:

2022-Roadmap-1920x1080-1.jpg
Yeah I'm not gonna step foot into TW:WH3 until Immortal Empires comes out in beta.

One thing Legend was saying today at the end of his video about it today. The guy that ran the DLC team for TW:WH2 is the same guy that is handling TW:WH3. Hopefully this guy is able to pull this game out of the shitter and turn it into gold.

A glimmer of hope to say none the less.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
LOL so they basically released WH3 as an Early Access title without calling it that. So fucking glad I waited on this after learning my lesson on how CA works after Rome 2.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LOL so they basically released WH3 as an Early Access title without calling it that. So fucking glad I waited on this after learning my lesson on how CA works after Rome 2.

I tried to get a refund through Steam but couldn't. I'm a little sour about it.

Wh2 is still fun though.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
A question for all you Total War fans. I've been thinking a long time about trying out one of these games. Never played them but they seem fun. However, I've never been a fan of Warhammer. So, excluding the Warhammer franchise, which of the Total War games would people here recommend as a good one to try out and get into?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So, excluding the Warhammer franchise, which of the Total War games would people here recommend as a good one to try out and get into?
Total Warhammer 2 regardless of your opinion of the franchise.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tw wh2 is still more polished and fun than the others, regardless of the genre.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Agreed with WH2. I was a Rome total war fan with no knowledge of any thing warhammer when I reluctantly bought Total War: Warhammer and now I’m like 3k hours in and just purchased some of the everqueens bathwater on eBay

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
You don't have to have any prior knowledge of any of the Warhammer lore or any of GW's bullshit. TW: War 2 is the best of the Total War series. If you are interested in these types of games I can't recommend that game enough

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Well, I guess the verdict is unanimous lol. Thanks, will put WH2 on my wishlist and will buy it when it's on sale.

• 1Weird Boner

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Well, I guess the verdict is unanimous lol. Thanks, will put WH2 on my wishlist and will buy it when it's on sale.
Might want to slap TWW1 on there, too, since you'll want both to play the combined campaign with all factions/continents. And almost all the DLC is good, but if you were ever going to consider just one, make it Prophet and Warlock.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Might want to slap TWW1 on there, too, since you'll want both to play the combined campaign with all factions/continents. And almost all the DLC is good, but if you were ever going to consider just one, make it Prophet and Warlock.

Ikit Claw is op as fuck, yes yes.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

-edit- Biggest thing I took from Legend's video is that he said that CA is all hands on deck for IME. Take that with a grain of salt tho.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Biggest thing I took from Legend's video is that he said that CA is all hands on deck for IME. Take that with a grain of salt tho.
They'd be really stupid not to be pushing that hard. Just give us a damn sandbox.

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I enjoyed TWWH 1&2. Like how did they fuck this one up so bad?

Would have bought it already but its pretty far down the queue and the reviews do not help...

• 1Solidarity

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I enjoyed TWWH 1&2. Like how did they fuck this one up so bad?

Would have bought it already but its pretty far down the queue and the reviews do not help...

reviews will probably go up with IME... and if they revamp seige battles

• 1Like