TR3N

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Uh, I just heard that Daft Punk is out for 3 and they're getting Skrillex instead. Do not want.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_93078.jpg

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Haha, that's the first time Mist has illicited any response other than "ugh" from me. Wub Wub. Well played.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I wonder when the social media for this will really get...

TR3Nding?!!?!

Sorry.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
no olivia wild, rinzler or daft punk?

confirmed shit tier.
Might be a pre-quel, ALA Tron:Uprising - there is no Rinzler, Olivia Wilde was a guest appearance, shows how Clu came to overthrow Flynn and establish his dominance over The Grid.

Anything would be better than rehashing the same horribly-scripted plot of Tron->Tron2

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I remember the (sorta) beginning scene of Legacy when the guy first goes into the arcade and Worlds Apart is playing, and being so stoked for the rest of the movie. There was a lot of cool shit going on in terms of design and concept, which made it extra disappointing when it devolved into generic Disney bullshit and rubber-face Jeff Bridges.

Re: Skrillex taking the soundtrack helm. The Tron Reconfigured album was one of the best things to come from the movie (if you like that sort've thing), which would make Skrillex especially hard to stomach. There's just something incompatible with the Tron style and that screeching wub-wub shit.

Caliane

I remember the (sorta) beginning scene of Legacy when the guy first goes into the arcade and Worlds Apart is playing, and being so stoked for the rest of the movie. There was a lot of cool shit going on in terms of design and concept, which made it extra disappointing when it devolved into generic Disney bullshit and rubber-face Jeff Bridges.

Re: Skrillex taking the soundtrack helm. The Tron Reconfigured album was one of the best things to come from the movie (if you like that sort've thing), which would make Skrillex especially hard to stomach. There's just something incompatible with the Tron style and that screeching wub-wub shit.
eh. Massive douchebag. But theres precedent. I think he will be fine.