TR3N

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just read it will start filming in the fall, probably a 2016 or 17 release date. Surprised Disney is moving ahead with this now that they have so much going on with Star Wars and Marvel. Looking forward to it though, I thought the visuals and the sound in the last one were amazing.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
2nd one still did 400m worldwide and the TV series was actually pretty good but they didn't have as much adult viewership as they wanted on a Disney channel. With the decline of Cartoon Network/Toonami and some recent upsurges in anime they are willing to try pushing out both again in a few years.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Tron Legacy was great for the first 2/3rds of the movie, then the third act was just like wtf this is a bad action movie.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I might be easy but nostalgia + Daft Punk + the visuals were enough for me to really enjoy Legacy. I thought it was pretty good.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yea Legacy was pretty good, but honestly the last part was kind of forgettable. In fact I really can't remember it past the arena thing, house scene and the attack on the bar or whatever it was. Except they flew a tron-plane or something at the end like ET?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I was extremely let down by Legacy, but I distinctly remember being in the minority with that opinion. And since I have zero interest in Daft Punk, that didn't add anything for me either.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My favorite part of Legacy was when the 4 chick programs are getting him ready for the games. It was amazing and creepy how well choreographed that was, and how they all moved in near perfect synchronization.

Column_sl

shitlord
I'll watch it, big fan of Kosinski, and Daft Punk.

Loved the TV series. If you are a tron fan it's worth downloading.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
A million times this. I don't have a huge problem when it actually fits into the title in some way, but holy shit that's bad.
The TR3N thing was me messing around. No way Hollywood is stupid enough to use that...right???

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I bet the big bad guy will be the kid from 28 Days Later, they kind of teased that he was the son of Dillinger, the original MCU in the first movie. The ages might not work out though, maybe he is his grandson.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Hope they cameo some of the characters from uprising - the only cohesive tron storyline aside from the original.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Seeing the title say TR3N instantly made me want to neg this thread to oblivion.