Transformers 4: Baylicious

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I dunno but I think this could be a good movie to eat LSD before watching.

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Eh, I don';t get the Bay hate. You know what you're going to get from him in every single movie. It's not like you go watch and come out of it going "WTF? That movie only concentrated on explosions and special effects, where was the passion, where was the embodiment of all the feels?"

No, you go in knowing dialog will suffer and you're going to get explosions and lol worthy exaggerated explosions with in all honesty, very good special effects. If you get pissed off at that, it's your own fault really because it's not like we don't have other bodies of work here to compare to.

That said, movie was what I thought it would be. Poor plot, worse dialog and fun robot fights and cool splosions.
Agreed! Why the fuck do you guys bitching go into this movie expecting anything else? It's like going to McDonald's and being shocked you got a cheap hamburger....

spronk

FPS noob
in many countries McDonalds is considered gourmet food and going out to MickeyD is better than eating at a posh restaurant

this is McD in slovakia, americans couldn't fit in those chairs though

mcdonalds_slovakia.jpg

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Agreed! Why the fuck do you guys bitching go into this movie expecting anything else? It's like going to McDonald's and being shocked you got a cheap hamburger....
Problem is, many of us have very fond memories of McDonald's as a kid back in the 80's. They had these delicious hamburgers that came in these cool boxes that had puzzles and games printed on them and of course they came with AWESOME toys.

Now it is just a piece of shit burger in a piece of shit bag with a piece of shit toy.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Problem is, many of us have very fond memories of McDonald's as a kid back in the 80's. They had these delicious hamburgers that came in these cool boxes that had puzzles and games printed on them and of course they came with AWESOME toys.

Now it is just a piece of shit burger in a piece of shit bag with a piece of shit toy.
Then don't go in. Knowing what it is and still making the choice to enter and pay and ruin your precious "memories" is all on you.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Then don't go in. Knowing what it is and still making the choice to enter and pay and ruin your precious "memories" is all on you.
Thanks for the advice, I haven't and won't.

But I feel bad for the people who go in not knowing what it is and just hoping for what it could be.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks for the advice, I haven't and won't.

But I feel bad for the people who go in not knowing what it is and just hoping for what it could be.
Well considering its not exactly his first film and there are 3 films for transformers alone to judge from, hard to have any sympathy.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
From that link:
Michael Bay wasn't originally going to direct a fourth movie but had an experience that changed his mind. After Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011), Bay finally got to visit the Transformers ride at Universal Studios. Upon seeing fans waiting three blocks for the attraction, he realized he wasn't ready to give up the franchise just yet.
"Cha-ching"

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
From that link:

"Cha-ching"
I mean I know you can never be rich enough, but that fucker is extremely rich already. If he's making movies for the money at this point rather than his personal fulfillment I'd be surprised. He's doing whatever the fuck he wants to do.