Transformers 4: Baylicious

Arakkis

N00b
Don't support this crap with your money. If you children ask you to go see it, punch them in the face and tell them to stop liking shit that sucks.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Did you completely miss the first three movies?

The only good Transformers movie is just that "Transformers: The Movie" circa 1986.
QFT. If they just redid T:TM in live action, I would beg them to take my money. It still holds up better than any of the Baysplosions travesties they have made to this point.

Juvarisx

Florida
edit. nvm its earlier in the thread!

heres another one

explosion.gif

elidib

Vyemm Raider
At first i was like, "wait, why is Mark Wahlberg in this?" and then I thought, who cares? at least it isn't Shia LaBeouf.

Nebuchadnezzar

Golden Squire
So...a transformer with a face that turns into a gun, and Optimus riding Grimlock while wielding a sword...wtf Bay?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Well, if everything is in slow motion, you may actually be able to tell wtf is going on in a Transformers movie for the first time.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Well, if everything is in slow motion, you may actually be able to tell wtf is going on in a Transformers movie for the first time.
People say this, but I watched all 3 movies out of curiosity, and the third one's action really isn't hard to follow.

In fact, the action in the third one wasgood.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
All were barely watchable and went on for far too long, he is destroying what could have been some of the best action movies ever.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The third one is ok if you pretend the other two didn't happen. Which is easy since they aren't referenced in almost any way and the third creates huge plot holes in the other two, so even the third is trying to pretend the others don't exist.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Do they have a comedy jewish family going to college in this one? That shit was gold.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Still probably not going to be any good, but, dinobots!

Mark Wahlberg sold his soul.

At first i was like, "wait, why is Mark Wahlberg in this?" and then I thought, who cares? at least it isn't Shia LaBeouf.
Mark did Pain & Gain for Michael Bay. For free.

He is reaping what he sowed.

I feel like this movie is going to flop. I fucking hope it flops...

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
saw the 1st movie in the theater...and meh
the 2nd saw at home ,fortunately. one of the worst movies i have ever seen. so i thought "why am i going to waste time watching the 3rd?"
baylicious is going to suck