Transformers 4: Baylicious

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's possible they just don't want him anymore. The dude has gone way the fuck off the deep end.

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
did shia ladouche's character die in the last movie or something
I didn't saw the movies so scriptly speaking I can't say, but hollywoodly speaking he's pretty much dead...
dxmCU1f.jpg

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Well people have been wanting more actual Transformers action for awhile and less silly crap... so this looks like an improvement. I'm of mixed feelings about Unicron though simply because the original movie was so breathtakingly epic and I very much doubt anything Michael Bay can do would be able to properly capture the spirit of Unicron.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I feel the same way, but when I read something as silly as "Spirit of Unicron" I realize how big a loser I am.

Its a ball that eats planets.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I feel the same way, but when I read something as silly as "Spirit of Unicron" I realize how big a loser I am.

Its a ball that eats planets.

A ball that eats planets is just a ball that eats planets but when it's voiced by Orsen Welles......

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Orson Welles last movie
Shortly before he died, he told his biographer, Barbara Leaming, that he had spent the day "playing a toy" in a movie about toys who "do horrible things to each other." "I play a planet. I menace somebody called Something-or-other. Then I'm destroyed."Welles' voice was apparently so weak by the time he made his recording that technicians needed to run it through a synthesizer to salvage it.

vs.

Spock (leonard nimoy is galvatron)

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Ive watched a few fan edits of Transformers movies where they took out alot of the comedy and human scenes and they are much better. Im kinda looking forward to this one. Less teenage drama/love triangle the better. Ill take Mark Wahlberg over Shia anyday.

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Fuck, I have real low expectations for this. The trailer had way too much Marky Mark for my taste.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
off topic... how did that dunce get the tonight show?

on topic... I hate Mark Wahlberg...