Favorite Mount:
*Real Men* ride heavy war horses
*Real Roleplayers* ride palfreys
*Loonies* ride sheep
*Munchkins* ride heavy war tyrannosauri
Optimus is a munchkin

Arakkis

N00b
How sad is it that I had a Grimlock toy when I was a kid, he was my favorite Transformer, and I don't give a fuck about even that gif because it is associated with this mind numbing dog dick of a movie?

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Personally, I think Bay makes slick as shit movies. I wish he would get paired up with a real screenwriter. I'd love to see a Bay movie I didn't automatically write off as trash from the first teaser images. Like I am doing with this one.

Arakkis

N00b
Could you recommend a couple good Bay movies? I seriously have never watched a movie of his that I really enjoyed.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I can't. Hence the subject of my earlier post.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Bad Boys, The Rock, Bad Boys 2, The Island.
Wtf?! The only thing good about those movies is Michael Biehn in The Rock and it's a very secondary role.

It's impossible we see Bay team up with a good screenwriter.just watch the 1st trailer of TMNT, you only see his name and he's the fucking producer.the ego is too big......

Arakkis

N00b
Sean Connery couldn't even cancel out Nick Cage's terribleness. I concede Bad Boys. So 1995 was the last time he made a good movie.

Oldbased

> Than U
Bad boys, the rock he was director. His first gig as producer was Armageddon, which unlike most people I actually enjoy.
Yes yes, I'll admit. I lack a neckbeard. I actually enjoy movies for movies, I am not the one screaming fake jabba the hut in a star wars movie when it's all fake you whiney bitches.