Travelling in California

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I had some friends call me at like 4am to see if I was OK. I didn't even notice the quake and they woke me up.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Terrible friends.

Some people seem to be making the most of the damage.

rrr_img_74551.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Awesome. Although that would be less than awesome on a motorcycle. In any case, we might just avoid that area, then. Although I'd personally quite like to experience an aftershock. While standing in a field, 100+ feet above any body of water.

Vinen

God is dead
Earthquake was pretty funny in San Fran on the 30th floor of a Hotel. Woke me up and I just figured I was still drunk. Didn't even know there was a quake until the morning when my wife texted me.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Earthquake was pretty funny in San Fran on the 30th floor of a Hotel. Woke me up and I just figured I was still drunk. Didn't even know there was a quake until the morning when my wife texted me.
Just uber your way through SF.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Someone reported my post as "borderline pedo". Haha.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I reported it in jest since it was a clear indication that Soygen has been stalking to me.

edit: Just realized you said "borderline pedo" -- yeah, that wasn't me. :p

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
Oh, no, but my husband is asian and I'm latino, so it's crossing lines so much, we didn't make a pit stop with white.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I reported it in jest since it was a clear indication that Soygen has been stalking to me.

edit: Just realized you said "borderline pedo" -- yeah, that wasn't me. :p
Yeah, someone reported it after you and I think they were genuinely offended by it. Heh.