Tree of Savior

Roxby

Lord Nagafen Raider
Great looking up coming MMORPG. From the creators of Ragnarok online, was just green lighted on steam. In Beta still in Korea.

Tree of Savior

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So like, are we trying to find the tree we need to chop down to make the crosses for Calvary?

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I think it looks nice. I'd play it, but it depends on how the cash shop is. If it's shit I won't bother.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I playing Ragnarok online to max level once, it was when I started to PL a friend I realized I fucking hated the game, so fuck this game too.

Mur_sl

shitlord
I'd need insulin to play that. Actually, too late, just looking at that sugary sweet shit gave me the diabeetus.

I don't care how good the "game play" is, if I want to scoop my eyes out with a crusty dope spoon after playing for five minutes, I'll pass.

Roxby

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ya name leaves something to be desired. Drop the i , and we'll all be eating some delicious trees.

KRO was like gouging your eyes out with meat hooks. But the Emu scene was fun, I really liked the world PVP where you could take guild castles. Kind of a different feature from your standard pvp arena that most rpgs have.

Class system was always interesting, this seems to follow the RO way of leveling a base class then becoming more advanced. I think this has something like 44 classes.

Roxby

Lord Nagafen Raider
English beta 2 has hit the scene, anyone else getting together to play it? We could start a group up

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Didn't get invited, again. The stuff I read about the first beta didn't sound too promising though, in terms of leveling speed/grind.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Anyone got a key for this to spare? I played a ton of Ragnarok as a kid and would love to check this out at least for the nostalgia.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
well they were giving beta invite to everyone for free if you subbed on their website a week ago, not sure if is still on, i got mine like that just to check it out (doubt its something ill play).

Roxby

Lord Nagafen Raider
New beta keys are going out today! Nov 4th - 6th.

If you login to the webpage, go to the top right and there should be a CBT 2 beta apply button. You can link your google, and steam accounts to it also. The game is through steam, once you get a key you can put it directly into the add game keys on steam.