Tree of Savior

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
if any of you get in make sure u go swordsman tree the rest are horrificly underpowered in comparison

Ryanz

<Banned>
Just got in. Going wizard (since that's what I do in every game). Anyone else playing this?

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
i am, but i got bored around lvl 57. Problem for me is there arent enough quests, so in the end you are forced to grinding trash mob with autoatk (spamm 1 key basically), and the experience of those mob are so low it takes ages to lvl up that way. Just not my cup of tea tbh, im fine with grinding when the combat is engaging, but that is not the case on that game.

Also War are kinda op yes, but priest imho are even more so (at least i went caster route Priest > krivisx2 > and then plan was to go sadhu and druid). Melee priest are also very good with the monk, where u basically use stamina to atk instead of mana. Priest healing make it so its very difficult to die.

Swagdaddy

this game is the worst kind of pure korean grinder payshop garbage

it has no business being in beta either so many of the classes/skills dont function at all as well as tons of important (the only 2 instance dungeons dont work/ auction house doesnt work / parties dont work) features in the game

not even the huge nostalgia boner i had for this could keep me playing

tbh the developers are some kind of retarded for not making this a paid alpha access cuz there is no way this game is going to be an actual thing different from the other 200 korean payshop grinders out there

at least they would have made some money before people found out how bad it was

Swagdaddy

Just got in. Going wizard (since that's what I do in every game). Anyone else playing this?
wizard tree is the worst possible choice, sword tree is just 10x better than everything else but at least archer and priest have an OP niche class or 2 wizard is all around trash

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
i am, but i got bored around lvl 57. Problem for me is there arent enough quests, so in the end you are forced to grinding trash mob with autoatk (spamm 1 key basically), and the experience of those mob are so low it takes ages to lvl up that way. Just not my cup of tea tbh, im fine with grinding when the combat is engaging, but that is not the case on that game.
Ahh Korean games. I gave them up after Lineage 2 beta. I was duoing, my buddy said 'just 50ish more bats or so and we'll hit 15!' My brain pondered for a moment, then I uninstalled.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
i dislike the game as well, but you must be pretty unlucky cause the dungeon worked for me np, and the auction house/market as well worked. I also made all the four classes (wiz to 11, war>highlander 40, priest > krivisx2 57 and archer>hunter 39) and found no bug with skil.

They had moment of very terrible lag on their server, and yes sometime the market was down, but ya, all in all the game is a bit meh, certainly not something ill play.

EDit> crafting system is awful imho (recipe is used on the crafting and disappear once u crafter it),

Swagdaddy

u must have been extremely lucky the market has been down for the past 4 days and about 90% of the time a few days before that

also i gave up on clicking the dungeon door after 200 times and still not loading in (even tried it again yesterday still same issue)

i will acknowledge tho that some dungeons are enterable if you have the patience to chain click the enter icons 100s if not 1000s of times some people tell me u will eventually get in

Zx88_sl

shitlord
I have a key for this if anyone missed out. Was going to try it.. but reviews dont look to promising.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Played to level ~20 with a wizard and went Cryo. Ran across a quest boss who only took 1/2 dmg from all magic and my autoattack (
mad.png
)and who bugged out and regenned to full somehow. The game isslightlybetter than a RO-esque grind, complete with pot chugging and sitting around to regen. Still, that's basically the expectation I had going in- so if you are down for the graphics and general gameplay it's not complete trash. Seems like a lot of the slowness would be overcome with making a steamroll group, but eh. I'm barely invested enough as is.

Swagdaddy

pre level 40 is tolerable with the leveling speed and damage you can do, unless you pick a swordsman it breaks down quickly into low damage massive grinds

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Game is out for prerelease for 10 bucks on steam, F2P release end of april. It's fun, only played a couple hours but doesn't seem too terrible. Couple of friends playing it like crazy still enjoying it at like level 70 or something I think they said.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I've been really debating this game. Is it true that it doesnt have trading? Also how grindy is it? (I love grinding)

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
No idea about trading i see shouts or something about people selling things so I imagine it has some way to do it. Grinding is viable at level 10 because theres piles of monsters everywhere but that's level 10. It's asian so I gotta guess the grind goes forever

xzi

Mouthbreather
Been playing pretty heavily the last few days. The grind is real.

The dungeons are enjoyable as well as the bosses you fight throughout the world. Actually having a lot of fun but I've yet to party up with anyone.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah it's pretty awful, you can switch the modes though in the UI control and change to mouse basically exactly Diablo controls. Can also change keybinds, but the default keyboard set up is actually the worst thing I've ever seen and don't know how it made it into the game.