Tree of Savior

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So i am checking this out. Not sure I like the 100 hot keys. Apparently Cleric doesn't work well with mouse set up and it gave me an error. Played around with it a bit so its not completely awful.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Melee in general is slightly wonky with the mouse but only in particular areas and when you have to click on things. Combat it seems alright about 90% of the time though. Although I noticed especially with flying monsters, you have to click on their hitbox circle and not on the monster themselves. Not a big deal but it throws me off every time I face something that's small and flying.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Is there a way to bind sprint to a key in this game? I decided to try it yesterday, got to lvl like 28 before i switched to Dark Souls 3. Seems pretty fun-ish for what it is, which is like 98% Ragnarok Online? lol

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Game's alright, but bring your fucking poopsock sweaty grind all week chair. UI has turbo AIDS and they've made a lot of super shitty rule decisions which make the game unfun to play with friends.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm already incredibly bored by auto attacking with 2 buffs up and occasionally hitting bash as a lvl 35 c2 Swordsman.... are you supposed to hop between each city to keep up with quests? doesn't seem like theres enough by any means just following the path of one city.

Volt

Molten Core Raider
So long as you run the dungeons a few times as you cross them (lvl 50, lvl 90 etc) you should be able to keep up in levels as the xp bonus is through the roof and you typically get 2 or 3 levels each run. There are some areas that are designed strictly for grinding xp, like the first Mausoleum around level 70ish.

I did notice the xp slow down to a crawl from 80-86. However once you hit 86, the xp curve resets and you start getting levels fairly fast again. I'm currently sitting at lvl 100 with plans of going Wiz3>Elem>Chrono3. Hit me up in game as Dios if you have any questions.

xzi

Mouthbreather
The game will launch completely F2P on April 28th. I'd say give it a shot if you like RO or if you are just a fan of grindfests and boss killers.

I have in finally and paid the $15 for access. And, meh. Not a bad game, but just not worth the money.

Oh, and if you think all of the bans on bots and gold sellers helped. LoL think again. There are bots everywhere and the chat is non-stop gold seller spam. It's so bad that in the city area, the game goes in stop motion because of all the spam.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
Gold sellers are the fucking cancer of MMO's. It was unbelievable at the beginning of Blade and Soul too, to where I couldnt even read real chat.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Gold sellers are the fucking cancer of MMO's. It was unbelievable at the beginning of Blade and Soul too, to where I couldnt even read real chat.
They made it a lot better but yeah it's pretty much every mmo now. It's like "hacking" waves with people reusing old passwords and connection issues due to shitty routing. Every mmo has the same issues, but everytime there's always a bunch of people complaining like it can somehow be magically fixed by the power of good will and hard work. I mean gold spam can kinda be improved a lot, and games shouldn't really launch without proper blocking and reporting tools, but still.