Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Camerous Valde Unus said:
You shrimp dick bitches... I didn"t realize you all had such small cocks.. sorry mine puts yours to shame. cry more.
After seeing what it looked like, you should be banned for the above postindefinitely.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Eh, people go through phases. I"ve always been into older guys. It was the oldest guy and being legal, I could do whatever. ;p

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Sutekh said:
What the flying fuck did I just see. That is not a normal penis, at all.
As an experienced urologist, I can assure you that that is not a normal looking penis.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Gaige said:
Is fucking a 60 year old when you"re 18 normal for gay guys?
Yes. I knew a few gay guys in college, they liked having sex with either really young or really old men (although they only had proper relationships with guys the same age).

I got dragged to some gay bars by them since there is a big gay scene in Manchester, there would be sober 40-60 year old men waiting outside the clubs waiting for the 18-21 year olds to leave while drunk.

What the fuck is wrong with Camerous" cock?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Cam, your dick is gross looking. It looks like when a dog gets a hardon and the lipstick comes out.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
thats not 7 inches. his dick is about as long as his finger. maybe 4 inches tops.

also it looks he is disgustingly fat and his scrotum has chins and fat rolls

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I don"t feel sorry for Camerous having to fuck those swamp donkeys anymore. I feel sorry for those grease hogs having to put their mouths around that 4 inch mutant mushroom.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Araysar said:
thats not 7 inches. his dick is about as long as his finger. maybe 4 inches tops.

Bro he is measuring from the left inner thigh, per the handbook.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Araysar said:

I"d say 5 tops, maybe 4 with that angle. Is that full boner mode though?

also thats a bit harsh Araysar, he was nice enough to share it with us afterall. I don"t see your cock in this thread!