Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
The worst part is that now some of the more enterprising trolls on this board have a new pic to scare the bejeebus out of people... Shellyvag, or FranCamcock...

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kuriin said:
As an experienced urologist, I can assure you that that is not a normal looking penis.
Wait, you went to school all those years, just so you could look at penis all day? If you are gay, you shouldn"t be allowed to get paid to look and touch penis all day. You are getting your hobby and your dayjob all mixed up, its not right.

I only want my pee-pee touched by hetero"s, you"d probly try to suck me off in the middle of an exam.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Considering Frankenstein"s monster is generally considered huge, that seems misleading.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Chris said:
I can"t wait for the shoops.

Need a camerous and shelly combo pic.
I am simultaneously amused and horrified by this prospect. Internet, what hast thou wrought on this fateful day?!

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Camerous Valde Unus said:
At least, if nothing else, I"m entertaining the majority of the time *grins*
Your penis is so tight in middle, you don"t piss, its more like a dribble over a 20 minute period.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Wow, Trex is an artful thread derailer. If anyone should be offended right now it should be Aria.

Riska~_foh

shitlord
^ about trex posting..

Riska~ said:
sorry, i totes meant it as a compliment to how you are changing everyones style of posting and all that. Personally i think youre some kind of posting savant
Yeah, I picked up on that in the Yoga thread and early on in her posting career. Now you can"t find one goddamn post without someone saying totes or using a hashtag or some other homage to Trex"s post. Personally, I"d rather fuck Etoille based on her "looks" (right in her dunker too) but I"d fuck the terrorist residue out of Trex too just cause her posting her has been so revolutionary.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
penis-fish.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think everyone who has viewed this thread has a bad feeling.