Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

trex

Queen Bee
I wish there was more drama in this thread.

I would rather be a 4 now and skinny (thank you, genes!) in 10 years than a 7.5 now and MO in later. #justsaying

My parents have this MO friend and EVERY time I see her I can"t think about anything except for what a knock out she would be if she would just lose (like, a lot) of weight-- especially because she has a killer wardrobe. I"m sure the same is true of you, E (since you"re prettier than me and all).

It will be hard, but you can do it! I"m here for any thinspiration you may need, girl.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Trexmussen said:
I wish there was more drama in this thread.

I would rather be a 4 now and skinny (thank you, genes!) in 10 years than a 7.5 now and MO in later. #justsaying

My parents have this MO friend and EVERY time I see her I can"t think about anything except for what a knock out she would be if she would just lose (like, a lot) of weight-- especially because she has a killer wardrobe. I"m sure the same is true of you, E (since you"re prettier than me and all).

It will be hard, but you can do it! I"m here for any thinspiration you may need, girl.
Can we see your pics?

trex

Queen Bee
Lyrical said:
Can we see your pics?
You must be new here. Fags have been posting pics of me since the first day I started posting.

The page before this one has a pic of me with my newest accessory, my pet sloth.

Shanter_foh

shitlord
I feel like Etoille should be the winner, but then I thought about this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ey-mE3ji4mU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Both are equally annoying, but skinny is easier to put up with. So trex wins by a nose.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Shanter said:
I feel like Etoille should be the winner, but then I thought about this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ey-mE3ji4mU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Both are equally annoying, but skinny is easier to put up with. So trex wins by a nose.
Yeah but in this case that"s like saying she won by a mile.

trex

Queen Bee
You guys. I think we all know I would be best at that.

PM me pix of your dix and I"ll make a lulzy thread about it.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Trexmussen said:

You do know you are going to have your inbox flooded with cocks, right?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Re-posting this GIF cause I think Urgoslav did such a great job on it....also a pic fro you Trex.

trex

Queen Bee
Either it is big and soft or small and hard. Need naked pic to confirm. Plus grey boxers creep me out.

2/10. Would not suck.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Trexmussen said:

I"m tempted but I think my other pics are all the pics I need on the intarweb for now.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wizardhawk said:
I"m tempted but I think my other pics are all the pics I need on the intarweb for now.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vfatRC3OG_s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lyrical said:
You do know you are going to have your inbox flooded with cocks, right?
I pictured the Dice Man reading this one... OH!

236071.jpg