Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Riska~ said:
I"m surprised Kirun isn"t getting jealous.
Kuriin is the one who loves dicks. I"m a pussy man, myself. Don"t worry, you"re only the 80th person to get us confused.

Unless this was a jab at me, in which case...touche.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Urgoslav said:
Fedor just likes shemales, to offset the cocks there needs to be boobs atleast. So far it"s just been cocks.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:so... shemale?
This is why we can"t have nice things.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kirun said:
Kuriin is the one who loves dicks. I"m a pussy man, myself. Don"t worry, you"re only the 80th person to get us confused.
Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Riska~_foh

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
congrats on posting the oldest pic in the history of the internet you friggin homo
thanks. I figure some traditions should stay alive, recalling a time when men were men

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Kegzilla"s love for wrestling gave him the idea for this thread.

Good work Hulk Hogan

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
you only had to look for a few seconds, i had to ps the thing
I"ll get onto shooping some boobs

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Urgoslav said:
you only had to look for a few seconds, i had to ps the thing
That made me laugh, so all is forgiven. I"ll be honest; I think that may have been an improvement on Shelly.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
No, I"m not a urologist. It was a joke to show that I"ve seen many dicks. I"m just a nurse. lol.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Soygen said:
I"ll be honest; I think that may have been an improvement on Shelly.
Hear that Cam? Your weird little mushroom is a better looking vagina than Shelly"s vagina!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
** i am now accepting entries for the FoHSS boobs contest. please submit your entries to me via PM. feel free not to include your face or any other identifying features. you may submit wearing lingerie or a bathing suit top but i will be forced to give you a 0/10 in the nipple category. photos submitted will either be kept private and deleted after the judging or made public when my decision is posted if you would prefer. thank you, and good luck.**

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
BTW, Aria...sorry man, but, your cock is no go"d either. I"m going to have to show you guys my friend"s dick. It"s about 8.5 REAL inches and humongous balls. He"s not a big shooter, though.

Lets see some boobs, please.

trex

Queen Bee
Kuriin said:
He"s not a big shooter, though.
This. I just realized I would need to see amount of cum and a gif of them shooting it for a real judgement. Even a 9 cock can fall to a 7 if the jizz has a poor (too thick or lumpy) consistency or if it doesn"t near hit you in the face when they pull out. I"ve seen some where the cum basically oozes out of the peen hole. That. That (!) is the worst. I love watching it shoot far!
Over share?

Those penises are both nice. They don"t have the herpes (which I know kept some of you from showing me yours) or anything else blatantly wrong with them. It"s just cams sac that is confirmed terrible. Someone send me a pic of their uncircumcised cock. I want to see.

Edit: oh and amount. There"s got to be at least a few tablespoons, amirite Kuriin?